• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kiristen Han served with POFMA order on "exposing" death penalty process in Changi Prison

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning, I received a Correction Direction from the POFMA Office, issued by Minister for Home Affairs K Shanmugam. I have until 8:00AM on 23 January to comply with the direction. In the correction direction, the government says that the Singapore Prison Service doesn't use any of the steps alleged by Lawyers for Liberty in their statement. You can find their response here: https://www.gov.sg/article/factually-clarifications-on-falsehoods-posted-by-lawyers-for-liberty

After reading LFL's statement, I sent a follow-up to the Singapore Prison Service on 16 January asking for their response, as well as other questions about executions in prison and their standard protocol. Such information is usually very hard to come by, but in the light of such disturbing claims, I thought it was important for there to be more information about what actually happens in the execution chamber. As someone who has been invested in the issue of the death penalty for a long time, I was extremely interested in doing a story taking into account both LFL and the prison's statements.

When I received no response, I followed up with the prison on 17 January. Still no response.

More at https://tinyurI.com/to6er55

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao:

serves stinkies right

ah loong & co knows for a fact stinkies dont have balls = they can do whatever the hell they want, whenever the hell they want, and stinky fags will take it up and swallow meekly

unbelievable these monkeys even served NS

and can't plot a hit on ah loong (don't worry i'm out of his minions' reach :cool:) and his close confidantes and minions

take out the entire nepotistic cronyistic lee dynasty

stinkypura can pursue a new direction

however, i know for a fact that stinkies lack balls, chow ah guah is their PM after all, and stinkies also lack initiative and innovativeness. must follow orders of PAP coz of some unknown reason which they can't explain well either.

that's when ur called a down's syndrome afflicted chink

What+did+the+chinese+parents+name+their+slower+down+syndrome+_e2b76e1ec7468d6ecc8c962c4e9085d7.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the pappies POFMA this and POFMA that, eventually no one will care or provide feedback. And the pappies will make one huge mistake that all their SPH/Mediacorp presstitutes cannot cover up or explain away. Good luck! :cool: