• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

King Ace PLA swamp of military drones on the move, surveillance attacks and resupply ground troop and naval warships World's 1st & BEST

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw CCTV news clip live broadcasting.

Tokkong well coordinated swaps of military drones. Carried out smart and efficiently their assignment and missions controlled by AI and linked to Chinese BDS-3 北斗三 satellite systems.

Replaced conventional methods of warfares.

Enemies from afar can be detected automatically by silent drones invisible to eyes. Then tracked and a swap of killing drones will go after them and finishing them off from above.

Drones are well coordinated and intelligent as well as reliable and deadly.

The Era of KILLER DRONE WAR ARRIVED!

Shooting down the drones does not hurt PLA at all and they mass produce too many drones than you could shoot down.

Pentagon Lao Sai Liao!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe a small nuclear detonation will create a electro magnetic pulse rendering the drones immobile. No?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe a small nuclear detonation will create a electro magnetic pulse rendering the drones immobile. No?

That's a nuke detonation @300km altitude It will strongly piak the earth magnesium impulse. It will cause damages to ALL electronic electrical machinaries within a region as huge as whole North America.