• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kimochi!!! Kimochi!!!! Yamate! Yamate!!!! 4 Japan athletes booted from Asian Games in prostitute scandal

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Four Japanese basketball players have been sent home from the Asian Games in disgrace for allegedly paying prostitutes for sex, the Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC) said Monday.

The players were spotted in a notorious red light district of Jakarta in their national jerseys last week, JOC officials told a press conference, saying the quartet had been ordered to leave immediately.

News that Yuya Nagayoshi, Takuya Hashimoto, Takuma Sato, Keita Imamura had been booted out will come as a major embarrassment for Japan, who were forced to send a swimmer home from the last Asian Games in 2014 for stealing a journalist's camera.

"I just feel a sense of shame," Japan's chef de mission Yasuhiro Yamashita told reporters.

"We deeply apologise and intend to give the athletes thorough guidance from now on."

The basketball players had dinner after leaving the Games village and are believed to have been solicited by touts on the street to go to a hotel with women, Yamashita added.

"I would like to humbly apologise to the Japanese public, the JOC and everyone who supports basketball for this deplorable incident," Japan basketball chief Yuko Mitsuya said in a statement.

"We will decide on the appropriate punishment for the four players once we have heard all the facts. We need to work harder to make sure this kind of scandal does not happen again."

http://www.asiaone.com/asia/4-japan-athletes-booted-asian-games-prostitute-scandal

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, but don't get caught. Wear national jersey for what ? Got discount meh ?

The indonesian taxi driver anyhow drove them there right?
Indo Cabbies also jio foreigners go happy.

Spotted in the red light district in country's uniforms, hints that they didn't plan to go there in the first place.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The indonesian taxi driver anyhow drove them there right?
Indo Cabbies also jio foreigners go happy.

Spotted in the red light district in country's uniforms, hints that they didn't plan to go there in the first place.
Take bluebird taxi. They r well known for reliability.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes they must be guided to call chicken discreetly

Damn the young Japanese don't know how to be discreet. I had worked with the Japs before, we went to the 'land of a thousand smiles' for holidays, the MD & his merry men, went 'hunting'. I asked my Japanese Boss, why he is so good, never follow them...this is what he told me..." have to be discreet"...ah so!...he at night, he had a 'chicken' delivery. ah so!...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an insult to the national pride of Japanese AV actresses.

The Japs were merely relieving themselves of stress! Also coming from the land where Jap AVs are a unique heritage of Jap culture; celebrated and liked throughout the adult world; it is truly an insult to sex workers all over the world; not just Indonesia.