• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kimberly Chia is married and expecting a baby

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1634914809639.png

Local actress Kimberly Chia sprang a surprise earlier this evening (Oct 22) when she went on an Instagram Live session to break some good news — she's married and pregnant.

Flashing her wedding ring, the 26-year-old said she met her husband eight to nine years ago and they were just good friends before they suddenly clicked romantically one day.

She added: "He's a very nice guy. He treats me really well, he's very kind and he always makes me laugh. I'm very lucky."

More at https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/kimberly-chia-married-and-expecting-baby

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proposed on CNY, but now in Nov already pregnant but didn’t say how far along she is? Lol the morons in here really can’t work out the math in this shotgun? So after marriage immediately bang, and immediately conception takes place. Haha

CFD16B25-E50B-4B56-A044-7A780B8EC010.jpeg