• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya nice try. You must have misled him. @whoami this nightsafari guy said you ownself decided he is ex Malaysian.
get a clue while you're getting a life. Go find me one word where I claimed I was EX-malaysian. Fucking waste of time. :thumbsdown: I'm proudly Malaysian and Hokkien and not anything else you dimwitted broken record.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam
PLEASE DO THE NECESSARY. SHE'S DEFACING EVERY THREAD.
@Leongsam I see my good name is defaced by sweetiepie and cottonmouth in so called every thread too but of course strawberry aka nightsafari clone got no complaints on that. Nightsafari the busted liar hypocrite just upped the cottonmouth thread slandering me a virgin a whore. Please do the necessary indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
get a clue while you're getting a life. Go find me one word where I claimed I was EX-malaysian. Fucking waste of time. :thumbsdown: I'm proudly Malaysian and Hokkien and not anything else you dimwitted broken record.
You are busted liar Malaysian son of whore attacking me a virgin a whore and wriggling like a snake when I already posted the evidence. Whoami said in that post that you all pm so please ask whoami for evidence of when you LIED to him that you are EX Malaysian.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are busted liar Malaysian son of whore attacking me a virgin a whore and wriggling like a snake when I already posted the evidence. Whoami said in that post that you all pm so please ask whoami for evidence of when you LIED to him that you are EX Malaysian.
Now I see why you're all alone. Please bust me. Show me evidence of where I stated I was ex-malaysian. I've already stated that I'm proudly Malaysian. If he wants to change the story, I'm busted?

Wow. I may be a lot of things, but one thing I will never be is lonely. Like your delusional self. May all the gods have pity on you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I see why you're all alone. Please bust me. Show me evidence of where I stated I was ex-malaysian. I've already stated that I'm proudly Malaysian. If he wants to change the story, I'm busted?

Wow. I may be a lot of things, but one thing I will never be is lonely. Like your delusional self. May all the gods have pity on you.
Nice try are you saying @whoami is stupid can’t tell the difference between ex Malaysian and current Malaysian? Come on Malaysian pretending to be Singaporean is a common thing according to newspaper article. Now you are proudly malaysian doesnt mean you didnt lie or mislead whoami previously. Pui!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The answer to US garbage is not invasion.
Then what is the answer? Mind you they have a track record of initiating 200+ wars in the last 200 years. For someone like that to put missiles in my backyard… nope… I will not let it happen

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what is the answer? Mind you they have a track record of initiating 200+ wars in the last 200 years. For someone like that to put missiles in my backyard… nope… I will not let it happen
rightfully use a weapon the west misuses. Information. Instead of misinformation. An open fact based breakdown of what needs to be done and to gather the support to do so.

Trust me, I'm not blind to the crap that Western politics has come up with. But neither will I turn a blind eye to Putin crap or Xi bs. All are capable of shit. Remember they are politicians first and foremost.

Whatever the West has done, crossing Ukraine's borders is not justified or worth it.

for either Ukraine or Russia. Both will suffer.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rightfully use a weapon the west misuses. Information. Instead of misinformation. An open fact based breakdown of what needs to be done and to gather the support to do so.

Trust me, I'm not blind to the crap that Western politics has come up with. But neither will I turn a blind eye to Putin crap or Xi bs. All are capable of shit. Remember they are politicians first and foremost.

Whatever the West has done, crossing Ukraine's borders is not justified or worth it.

Sadly the human race has gone too far, too late. The atrocities committed by the various powers cannot be undone, cannot be forgiven. We already have WMD capable of obliterating the human race, for a few decades. It looks like an inevitable path as long as one country, or one race, believes it has greater rights to a good life than others, that their system is better than others… that they are the good guy and you are the bad guy. The best we can achieve is some equilibrium in power so that nobody believes his warhead will reach the other end without suffering retribution.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly the human race has gone too far, too late. The atrocities committed by the various powers cannot be undone, cannot be forgiven. We already have WMD capable of obliterating the human race, for a few decades. It looks like an inevitable path as long as one country, or one race, believes it has greater rights to a good life than others, that their system is better than others… that they are the good guy and you are the bad guy. The best we can achieve is some equilibrium in power so that nobody believes his warhead will reach the other end without suffering retribution.
Not at all. Don't be fatalistic. From my perspective, the human race is only toying with the brink. Hardly peering over the edge.

From a personal viewpoint, I've been to much darker places and retraced my footsteps to the light. Humanity need not expend the same effort. It is not as far gone. Maybe not as cognizant of it's failings but nowhere near as far gone as I've been.

All the wrongs need not be forgotten, but can be forgiven. WMD is just a tool. an extension. It is not the human will.

The path you describe of one country or one race is not inevitable. I have seen, lived and experienced it. As an outsider but observing from the inside if you will.

I'm going to be rude to you, but what you suggest about the equilibrium in power is an artifact from the 80s that is still current in some parts of the world. I have seen the world change since then. In some senses not for the better, but regarding what you speak of regarding special rights, it has brought itself to a better place.

Biden and Putin are artifacts. Dinosaurs. Creations from that era where the equilibrium in power was all that anyone could think of. Stick with the program. Adapt with the world and see it for what it has and can become. Not what it was declared and accepted as. :smile:

Having said all that, in sinkieland what you say is manifestly and disgustingly true. :laugh:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Information war against the west? You know one of the root cause of terrorism like Al Qaeda’s is the frustration that nobody listens to them, in fact ostracised them. While their comrades are being slaughtered the world cheered on. There is blood on everybody’s hand.

The outcome is a country will make use of whatever it is capable of to fight NATO the bully, while it is still able to. A sad state of affairs that can be EASILY ENDED with a commitment from NATO to end their bullying ways. It’s not just up to Russia. The war has already started, it is about how to stop the war now. It is within the control of NATO to stop this… I don’t see a willingness there.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Information war against the west? You know one of the root cause of terrorism like Al Qaeda’s is the frustration that nobody listens to them, in fact ostracised them. While their comrades are being slaughtered the world cheered on. There is blood on everybody’s hand.

The outcome is a country will make use of whatever it is capable of to fight NATO the bully, while it is still able to. A sad state of affairs that can be EASILY ENDED with a commitment from NATO to end their bullying ways. It’s not just up to Russia. The war has already started, it is about how to stop the war now. It is within the control of NATO to stop this… I don’t see a willingness there.
You asked me for an answer. I gave what I think is most credible. In this day and age where even dumbfuck tiktokers have a worldwide audience, I don't think that's too much of an ask.

You will find no disagreement from me that everybody has blood on their hands. The question is why in this day and age why the old ways are still necessary.

Hoping that NATO will end their bullying ways is a waste of time. They will try whatever has worked for them in the past. Like I said. Today, we have tools at our disposal that were not available ten or twenty years ago. Use them.

Right now NATO is not in Russian or Ukrainian territory. Whatever drove Putin there, he should back out. If Putin decides to back out, then he's all clear to declare that NATO baited and/or created this mess. And from my point of view, it he does so, the whole world will sit up and pay attention. There will never be a better opportunity to expose NATO.

If he's still in Ukrainian territory, he's just being a tyrant fucktard.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But he won't bother with Moldova.

The rule is there must be neutral buffer countries between superpower blocs. That's why Finland is non aligned.

That's why Thailand had never been colonised sitting between French Indochina and British Malaya.

And that's why Belgium became a sovereign country sitting between 3 bigger countries.

This war happened because Ukraine wanted to become a NATO country. Russia would not have it.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rule is there must be neutral buffer countries between superpower blocs. That's why Finland is non aligned.

That's why Thailand had never been colonised sitting between French Indochina and British Malaya.

And that's why Belgium became a sovereign country sitting between 3 bigger countries.

This war happened because Ukraine wanted to become a NATO country. Russia would not have it.
As per the old paradigm.

Russia has other tools at it's disposal. Right now if what you say is true, Putin has walked right into the trap laid by the West. And as per my other post, all the poor bastards will suffer for it.

btw, my reply regarding the ME is in this thread pre-dating your question to me.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
#Russia began active preparations for disconnection from the global Internet No later than March 11, all servers and domains must be transferred to the #Russian zone. In addition, detailed data on the network infrastructure of the sites is being collected.

https://shrtcô.de/e7SkqN (scroll down to view documents)

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
q6bozAr.png

https://shrtcô.de/e7SkqN (scroll down to view video)

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now FIFA and UEFA have announced a global ban on all Russian teams from their competitions. The decision means the Russian men's team will not play their World Cup play-off against Poland next month and their hopes of reaching the 2022 finals are over.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The war has already started, it is about how to stop the war now. It is within the control of NATO to stop this… I don’t see a willingness there.
KNN, NATO is not an inch into Russian territory. NATO is not admitting Ukraine as a member state eversince their application in 2008. And yet you say "is within the control of NATO to stop this". Is your brain still functioning?

On the contrary, I've always said that if Ukraine had been admitted to NATO before this war, I'm sure that fucking Bloodymir Putin will think twice before invading Ukraine today.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what a Totalitarian Country will do. Same like Winnie. Anyway, they have already banned Twitter and Facebook lately. So, what's new?