• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Another blow to Bloodymir Putin. His closest Chechen commander was killed in a flash. This Chechen bastard truly deserved it for boasting his troops' capability too soon. Hallelujah!!! Bastards like him and @tanwahtiu will get their retributions eventually.

Need to liquidate this fucker, hope they do it soon.

mqdefault.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Anyone knows which tiktok accounts to follow to see the footages from the Kardyrovites?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 hours ago

Pope Says NATO Might Have Provoked Russian Invasion of Ukraine​

By Francis X. Rocca
im-536334

Pope Francis delivers his Sunday prayer from the window overlooking St. Peter's Square in the Vatican.VINCENZO PINTO/AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE/GETTY IMAGES

ROME⁠—Pope Francis said the “barking of NATO at the door of Russia” may have led to the invasion of Ukraine and that he didn't know whether other countries should supply Ukraine with more arms.

The pope at the same time deplored the brutality of the war and criticized the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church for defending the invasion in religious terms, warning that he “cannot turn himself into Putin’s altar boy.”

Pope Francis made his remarks in an interview with Italian daily Corriere Della Sera. He described Russia’s attitude to Ukraine as “an anger that I don’t know whether it was provoked but was perhaps facilitated” by the presence in nearby countries of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Since February, Pope Francis has deplored the suffering of Ukrainians and denounced the invasion but refrained from explicitly naming Russia as the aggressor, reflecting both a Vatican tradition of neutrality and his own agenda of better relations with the Russian Orthodox Church, as well as a reluctance to align the Vatican with U.S. foreign policy.

“In Ukraine, it was other states that created the conflict,” Pope Francis said in the interview, without identifying which states. He likened the war to other conflicts that he said were fomented by international interests: “Syria, Yemen, Iraq, one war after another in Africa.”

“I don’t know how to answer—I am too far away—whether it is right to supply the Ukrainians” with weapons, the pope said. “What’s clear is that in this land arms are being tested… Wars are fought for this: to test the arms we have made.”

He also compared the war to 20th-century civil wars in Spain and Rwanda.

In the past, Ukrainians have criticized the pope for describing their conflicts with Russia as “fratricidal,” which they have said plays down Moscow’s aggression.
The pope said that he was ready to travel to Moscow to meet with President Vladimir Putin to appeal for peace, but that the Kremlin hadn't responded to the offer. He said he told the Russian ambassador to the Vatican at the start of the war: “Please stop.”

Pope Francis said Hungarian President Viktor Orban told him last month that the Kremlin had a plan to end the war on May 9, when Russia celebrates its victory over Nazi Germany.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don’t know how people read the barrage of visits of western politicians to KYIV. Apparently it has become a very popular spot for photoshoot and you need to come with a gift to take a picture with the most celebrated President Zelensky. It seems Boris Johnson’s ratings soared after his walk with Zelensky in KYIV. German Premier was not even given permission! It is really quite comical that Blinken and Austin has to come first, and then Pelosi. In the famous words of Pinkyslut “Wayang to the max!”. The way I read it… Zelensky must have threatened to surrender and give up every other day. So each time they need to send someone in with promises of more support “we are with you”. In short, it smells of desperation

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The longer Zelensky holds off negotiations, the smaller Ukraine will become
After progress of the discussions in Istanbul was reversed, Putin told the UNSG Guterres there will be no ceasefire, aka no discussions. I suppose that was Putin's Rubicon moment. Russian media preparing the public for a long conflict. :unsure:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don’t know how people read the barrage of visits of western politicians to KYIV. Apparently it has become a very popular spot for photoshoot and you need to come with a gift to take a picture with the most celebrated President Zelensky. It seems Boris Johnson’s ratings soared after his walk with Zelensky in KYIV. German Premier was not even given permission! It is really quite comical that Blinken and Austin has to come first, and then Pelosi. In the famous words of Pinkyslut “Wayang to the max!”. The way I read it… Zelensky must have threatened to surrender and give up every other day. So each time they need to send someone in with promises of more support “we are with you”. In short, it smells of desperation
Really LHL should also visit to show solidarity.