• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Ukrainian commander from the 36th separate marine brigade in the besieged city of Mariupol has made an urgent plea in a video shared on his Facebook page, saying that his forces were probably facing their 'last days, if not hours'.

Serhiy Volyna said his troops were outnumbered 10 to one and appealed to world leaders to help 500 wounded soldiers and hundreds of civilians trapped in the city. 'We ask them to use the procedure of extraction and take us to the territory of a third-party state,' he said

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...ays-forces-in-mariupol-facing-last-days-video

it's all over. nobody can get them out. they should just surrender in order to save their lives.
Can’t be. 90% of Ukrainian is confident they are winning. Just hang in tight there buddy, Zelensky is coming to fetch you personally

• Haha
Reactions: Rus

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Russkies chickened out, dare not storm Azovstal plant in Mariupol. Looks like Zelensky's threat was taken seriously. Slava Ukraini!!

Zelensky : Kyiv will stall all negotiation talks with Moscow if the last Ukrainian troops in the besieged port city of Mariupol are killed.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
President Putin orders to cancel assault on Azovstal steel works in Mariupol

That is what everyone on Telegram has been saying for the last week. Why waste the bombs on those impenetrable Russian built bunkers. Just let the rats starve to death. Kudos to Putin for his kindness and consideration of civilian lives even though they were used as human shields

Reactions: Rus

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what everyone on Telegram has been saying for the last week. Why waste the bombs on those impenetrable Russian built bunkers. Just let the rats starve to death. Kudos to Putin for his kindness and consideration of civilian lives even though they were used as human shields
Now the ball is in Zelensky's hand. Ego or humility he has to choose

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Putin No!
If you don't wipe Nazis now, they will be back later!
The neo nazi ideology will never go away.

Better to catch, trial and re-educate these fake nazis in Siberian gulags instead of turning them into martyrs.

The next hotspot for Neo Nazism is ironically southern states of USA. And these guys are armed thanks to the second amendment.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Better to catch, trial and re-educate these fake nazis in Siberian gulags instead of turning them into martyrs.
Those handful of Ukrainian troops still holed up in the steel plant will be martyred anyway, don’t think they’re surrendering at all, they either die or hunger or by suicide.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those handful of Ukrainian troops still holed up in the steel plant will be martyred anyway, don’t think they’re surrendering at all, they either die or hunger or by suicide.
Well... That's the choice they've made.

Many reported incidents of Ukrainian soldiers getting shot by their own for surrendering.

Anyways some of these Azov guys have been involved in killing the Donbass residents for the past 8 years so they rather die than be captured. These guys won't be the first picks for POW exchanges too

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has achieved his goal, the special military operation was aimed to protect people in areas in eastern Ukraine. His action is commendable as it was unconditional in the face of enormous sanctions quite magnanimous in fact. From here I think the situation has cooled and a lot now depend on Zelensky and his 'friends'.
I would love to see how that comedian use the stick provided by US to poke Putin's eyes again.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One burning question: how long can they survive drinking their own pee?
I haven't read today's news but I know the Russians have already extended their surrender or die deadline until yesterday. Maybe they will keep waiting until those worms crawl out. I predict the Russians would want to finish this before opening another front for their tank push

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I haven't read today's news but I know the Russians have already extended their surrender or die deadline until yesterday.
The latest news was the Russkies already started deployment of troops from Mariupol in northeast direction- perimeter around the Azovstal secured.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has achieved his goal, the special military operation was aimed to protect people in areas in eastern Ukraine. His action is commendable as it was unconditional in the face of enormous sanctions quite magnanimous in fact. From here I think the situation has cooled and a lot now depend on Zelensky and his 'friends'.
I would love to see how that comedian use the stick provided by US to poke Putin's eyes again.
The Western media has also been upping the pressure on zelensky lately. Especially about the amount of arms he's asked for and received.

And the kidnapping (presumed death now) of the American vlogger Coach Redpill will be another blowback

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ukrainians are doing very well in the defence of their country. The russkies are spread out too thinly, and with the constant supply of weapons by the allies together with their bravery and their desire to kill russkies, the Ukrainians will prevail. The world will ensure that they win! Slava Ukraini!!:thumbsup: