• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kids these days...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
a worrying bunch whom are ungrateful, self-centred and demanded instant gratification. all due to a clear lack of parental control and discipline. the "i must have because others have it" mentality has to be eradicated from these imbecilic young minds.

how can we do it?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
kidstoday.jpg

KidsToday.jpg

Spolit by government .

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<object height="360px" width="425px">

<embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=2019779,t=1,mt=video" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="360" width="425"></object>

When a problem comes along u must whip it..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
a worrying bunch whom are ungrateful, self-centred and demanded instant gratification. all due to a clear lack of parental control and discipline. the "i must have because others have it" mentality has to be eradicated from these imbecilic young minds.

how can we do it?

Agree with you bro, my little nephew is an sample.

Rude 1..when i ask him why he failed in his mid year exam,he told me his teacher is unhappy with him thats why he failed me...i ask him why is teacher not happy with you..he reply because i told my teacher he got bad breathe thats why.

Rude 2..Last week we went to east coast hawker centre to makan and while eating a old man with only one arm was selling tissue paper and i ask him why dont you help this poor uncle by buying a tissue paper from him..he say no i can get it free at the chicken wings stall..later he told me he knows why this old man is selling tissue paper..i ask him why...he told me because the old man need money to by another arm...i told him even if he buy another arm how is he going to use fix it..he reply... aiya just go to 7-eleven and buy super glue apply it and its done.

Rude 3..We went to the beach for a walk,went near the sea to look at the recent oil spill....when he told me his school teacher told him if there is a tsunami in spore many those who cant swim will be drown...i say that include you..he says no daddy and mummy will save him but i say your mummy cant swim,he say then daddy can save both me and mummy..i say what about me who will save me..
he reply.. if you drown its none of my businness:mad:

Thes are the exact words he told me guys...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your nephew will grow up to be a Civil Serpent. Mark my words. The writing is on the wall. :biggrin:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing you can do is to stop procreating. There is no solution to the problems, that's the way it is so the only thing you can do is to stop adding to the problem.

Sithclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you bro, my little nephew is an sample.

Rude 1..when i ask him why he failed in his mid year exam,he told me his teacher is unhappy with him thats why he failed me...i ask him why is teacher not happy with you..he reply because i told my teacher he got bad breathe thats why.

Rude 2..Last week we went to east coast hawker centre to makan and while eating a old man with only one arm was selling tissue paper and i ask him why dont you help this poor uncle by buying a tissue paper from him..he say no i can get it free at the chicken wings stall..later he told me he knows why this old man is selling tissue paper..i ask him why...he told me because the old man need money to by another arm...i told him even if he buy another arm how is he going to use fix it..he reply... aiya just go to 7-eleven and buy super glue apply it and its done.

Rude 3..We went to the beach for a walk,went near the sea to look at the recent oil spill....when he told me his school teacher told him if there is a tsunami in spore many those who cant swim will be drown...i say that include you..he says no daddy and mummy will save him but i say your mummy cant swim,he say then daddy can save both me and mummy..i say what about me who will save me..
he reply.. if you drown its none of my businness:mad:

Thes are the exact words he told me guys...

the fault lies with the parents. bad seeds bear bad fruit.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blame the kids. It is very tough to be kids nowadays.
Just love them for what they are if not don't have children.

jw5

Loyal

how can we do it?
They are horrendous.
My suggestion is that we do nothing.
Eventually, they will destroy one another.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

how can we do it?

They are useless, together with their garbage parents. The goal is not to help or rehabilitate these worthless animals in my opinion because they are natural change resisters - it is to have as little to do with them as possible.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was younger I thought of changing the world, but as I grew older I realised I am just a scattered sample size of one, in terms of having such crazy thinking. And I gave myself to a related thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that it's too colossal for me alone and so I can't help the world - they have to help themselves.

When people don't want to (change the world and help themselves), why bother?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are rfid microchipped and are constantly monitored by a central authority then no matter how bad they are they would have to think twice.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="400" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/IVseBfMq_Dc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/IVseBfMq_Dc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you say anything to his father or mother? (presumably your brother or sister)

hi there

1. aiyhoh! useless bringing it to the attention of either parent.
2. they will never accept or acknowledge that their kids are just that!
3. just shoot them!