• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kiasu mummy fuck her hubby not careful enuff tio pregnant again.......what advice would you gif her?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You would have thought that that article was written by a pregnant teenager instead. This sinkie woman needs to toughen up and be more responsible (wtf is "not enthu" about being pregnant? Some couples try for years also zero fighter lor) and not complain on some kiasu parent forum.
That silly horny pregnant woman meant to write "not enthused".

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes reading up erotic stories at nlb may get you unzip n practising different strokes
You disturb lah! That was my best attempt at being civilised and scholarly, which is really out of character for me. :biggrin: But since you mentioned.... yeah! It's my dream to meet one of these. :inlove::thumbsup:

9820097da8bc2d4f9eb773995320c315--sexy-librarian-librarians.jpg

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Bad stock = naughty and blur.
2. Too high hope = putting 2 in uni, 10 to 15 years down the road tuition fees too exorbitant and placement too limited as PAP doggies will allocate maximum slots for non deserving no qualified shitskin, spinners, gooks and chinkies.
3. Financially just enough now means will not have enough at all by then.