• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kiasu mummy fuck her hubby not careful enuff tio pregnant again.......what advice would you gif her?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Hi fellow parents,

Hope to seek some advice from you.

I just found out that I am 6 wks pregnant. It came as a shock as it was unplanned. Never wanted a 2nd baby and both husb and I were careful most of the time :p.

My DS is already 7 this year
icon_yikes.gif
, I am so taken aback and NOT READY AT ALL!!!!!
icon_eek2.gif
icon_eek2.gif
DH is happy of cos as most guys would be
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reasons why Im not so "enthu" about this pregnancy (in no particular order):-

1) DS is a notti and challenging boy to manage. Gets into trouble in school qt often. Qt blur in school. Needs lots of supervision. He is still a sweetheart nontheless on his good days
icon_wink2.gif

2) Im in my late 30s this year ie not as fit and energetic as before. Cannot imagine gog through breastfeeding and diaper changes and incessant crying all over again!
icon_yikes.gif

3) Financially we are just nice right now. Not sure how Im gog to put 2 through Uni in Spore. Oseas Uni is out of the question.

Pls do not judge me as different people have different background and financial capabilities.
Im really not sure what to do now
icon_shrug.gif
icon_shrug.gif
v worried ....

https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69355

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Inexperienced men are to be blamed for unwanted pregnancies. I do not subscribe to the use of contraception, it's all in the head. Both of them. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give child up for adoption. If daughter, sell to whorehouse and collect advance booking payment.
betul absolutely, as m&d's business modal is once the girl berumor 11 years of age - able to get nikah gantung leasehold with option to beli, but cannot nikah utang like courts, gain city and harvey norman as muis will send utang duit kollectors :sneaky:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont blame the hubby.... i forgot to use condom, it was a quickie. now he got a freebie.... chibai comprain online for fark.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Beware if you practice the dark arts too long. Really. One day when need to shoot to make baby, then cannot shoot any more. Real life story. Some uncle say one.
Hey it's not a dark art lah. It's mastery of both heads and makes you One with the Force. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are an educated man. All I know is what was taught in the Timely Pull Out book. :biggrin:
I just bought a new book from Times Bookstore today. Happen to pop in to browse and saw this book on the bestseller shelves ... Started reading a while ago. :biggrin: life is boring when she's so far away...Weekend becomes too long...Sigh...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I just bought a new book from Times Bookstore today. Happen to pop in to browse and saw this book on the bestseller shelves ... Started reading a while ago. :biggrin: life is boring when she's so far away...Weekend becomes too long...Sigh...
Reading is not just knowledge to be gained, but food for the soul. :thumbsup:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
For heavens sake. Its the man's wife. Use condom if bonking a whore, not the wife.

cannot help both were nekkid.... she keep shouting gimme gimme... my snake got terrified and started shooting venom to defend itself... it's really self defence. next time i press sg secure app and call for help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not every girl is a ginfreely, love money, love sex, love cock

See everyone? Didn’t I say whether I reply or not ccb Malaysians will spam ccb lies of me non stop. The problem lies with ccb Malaysians ccb mouth, not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Didn’t I say whether I reply or not ccb Malaysians will spam ccb lies of me non stop. The problem lies with ccb Malaysians ccb mouth, not me.
But somehow ccb @zhihau can say loud loud the problem is me and I should be banned to solve the problem! Learned @Leongsam who is wise enough to use the change in system to release my ban is the most wise man of this forum not to ban me! Not like ccb @zhihau that banned me and dumped my threads into the bin when he should belong there as trash himself!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You would have thought that that article was written by a pregnant teenager instead. This sinkie woman needs to toughen up and be more responsible (wtf is "not enthu" about being pregnant? Some couples try for years also zero fighter lor) and not complain on some kiasu parent forum.