• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Khaw Sad That Sinkies Don't Appreciate Desmond! Desmond Volunteered, Not Parachuted!

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just astounded that a publicly listed company allows someone to VOLUNTEER to be its CEO. Shouldn't there be due diligence? Was there an interview process? I assume he had to be interviewed by the board for suitability? If not then it makes a mockery of the governance!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Their idea of volunteering goes like this.

Eh Des! How? Where you want to go? SIA? CAPITALAND? NOL? KEPPEL?

I think better go SMRT lah. Bao jiak make money one cos everyone lan lan got to take train. Easy job. I sian liao. They dowan let me be Minister. So I ust want to shake leg enjoy retirement.

Set lah. SMRT for you. Good lah we also looking for someone take over. Like no one want this job.

Win for you win for me. I volunteer take this job boh nang ai ok?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just astounded that a publicly listed company allows someone to VOLUNTEER to be its CEO. Shouldn't there be due diligence? Was there an interview process? I assume he had to be interviewed by the board for suitability? If not then it makes a mockery of the governance!

Tok kok!

Where got need interview?

Voluteering is all that matter.
No need to know what the fuck running train systems.
All that for underlings.
Only need to laff on way to banks.

He never got paid.

SMRT volunteer to give him 2 million or so each year with stock options.

Theenk before you write next time!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some organisations don't believe it that and the Director or CEO spoilts the whole organisation.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks totally worn out.
23405689_10155323809717572_8287274435293589862_o.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
KHAW has twisted the word "Volunteer" to the height of stupidy ! What do u all expect,it comes out of the mouth of a COW.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the same spirit as last time i was in NS....

Platoon SGT : Platoon 5....fall-in
Platoon 5 : Platoon 5...FALL IN
Platoon SGT : Ok...today you all volunteer to donate blood.
Platoon 5 : Yes sir.