• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw BW Should Watch This Video Before He Open His Big Mouth

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-Malaysian Khaw Boon Wan should watch this made-in-Malaysia video before he opens his stupid big mouth to suggest that Singaporeans should dump their old parents in JB nursing homes to die there.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2fHa6FBO1OY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2fHa6FBO1OY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great that you posted this ad from Petronas. People don't think beyond $$ nowadays, including the $$ minister of ours.

Parents will be happier living with us even if we are lacking materially, than be put away in relative "comfort"

Not only have these creeps lost touch with "being poor", they have lost touch with "being human"

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if they eating sharksfin and birds nest inside nursing homes, they will never get the same amount of happiness and warmth as they get with their family.i really do hope singapore's social structure doesn't deteriorate further.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for posting this ad .Hope Mr.Cows's children would take his advice and send him somewhere else too.We all get old someday.Unless Mr.Cow grows younger instead.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for posting this ad .Hope Mr.Cows's children would take his advice and send him somewhere else too.We all get old someday.Unless Mr.Cow grows younger instead.

This is a bad role model for children.

Like HC, who just leave when Temasick lost billions.

Where's the responsibilities, where's the accountabilities?

I hope their children don't learn from them.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a bad role model for children.

Like HC, who just leave when Temasick lost billions.

Where's the responsibilities, where's the accountabilities?

I hope their children don't learn from them.

Reminds me of China's history.

The unbearable capitalists shooed her to communism and the unholy communists stripped her of moral values...so we should learn.

When we hand over our liberty to so few a people at the top.The result is a dog's life for the mass.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of China's history.

The unbearable capitalists shooed her to communism and the unholy communists stripped her of moral values...so we should learn.

When we hand over our liberty to so few a people at the top.The result is a dog's life for the mass.

Erh, actually, it's not only history, contemporary China still haven't change.

The same is still happening in China.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way his logic goes is like this:

"If you're rich and can afford our expensive health care, please stay and use our services. If you are middle class and cannot afford our expensive health care, you can consider sending your parents to JB as a option".

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not the first time I saw this clip. and not the first time i say this.
very very good. if you are working for Petronas, you can feel proud.
I respect Petronas.

This ad no doubt costs a lot more than the usual 30sec commercial clips you see on TV. This ad can easily wipe out all the viewers choice rubbish we see on mediacorpse. (the gambling addict, SAF, M1, Silkair etc)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not the first time I saw this clip. and not the first time i say this.
very very good. if you are working for Petronas, you can feel proud.
I respect Petronas.

This ad no doubt costs a lot more than the usual 30sec commercial clips you see on TV. This ad can easily wipe out all the viewers choice rubbish we see on mediacorpse. (the gambling addict, SAF, M1, Silkair etc)

very much agree with you.

i still remember a stupid chinese talk show by mediacock with fucker artists justifying their act of sending their parents to home as they are too busy and its safer for them to be there.

when i hear it, that fucking made my blood boil, what kind of message are they trying to send across the media. these artists should know that people are watching them. not expecting them to be 100 percent perfect in real life, but at least on the national tv they are role models. those words can actually come out from that bitch mouth