• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Khaw Boon Wan breaks arm in fall; Vivian Balakrishnan to act as Transport Minister

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Osteoporosis. Screening for OP is not standard in sg. Poor healthcare system

We screen everyone aged 65 here in Canada with a BMD. If OP start on bisphosphonate.
KNN what can be done after the screening ? KNN endup have to take drugs to prevent bone loss and then create other problems KNN

Last edited:

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems more likley to me to me that he may have had a mild stroke which led to his fall and a broken arm. He has lousy health and with a heart attack which he cured with S$8 treatment. Relapsed now as a stroke.

Then fall down get fracture and other problems lor

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of us grassroots leaders and CCC leaders have gone to the hospital to visit Minister Khaw bearing fruits and chicken essence.

On behalf of all samsters, I would like to wish Minister Khaw a quick recovery. Singapore still needs you.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of us grassroots leaders and CCC leaders have gone to the hospital to visit Minister Khaw bearing fruits and chicken essence.

On behalf of all samsters, I would like to wish Minister Khaw a quick recovery. Singapore still needs you.

Send him our regards. Ask him rest more days and don't recover so fast.
Best is go around visiting the wards with your grassroots leaders in his bandages during Election period.

86d4074dc568855cd4cf5a133e3b391b.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

GE 2019 ???

Screenshot_2019-02-25-17-53-17-203_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg