• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC now $7.70

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
2-pc meal now $7.70 from $6.90 !

I was shocked. Confirmed will abandon KFC.

I very happy that Arnold's going to open this month at Yishun10.

Based on the website, Arnold's 2-pc set is $6.60.

Over here in USA its about $3. Subway sandwich is $3 and McDonald McChicken is US$1. Everything here is lagi very cheap but now

I cannot afford to move back to SG!

Also dun wan.

People here more friendly

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut down on unnecessary snacks and go vegetarian to cut cost and stay healthier. No more chong pang chix wings for me.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for wings, wingstop is da best! if you like crispy, well done wings, try their lemon pepper and mild flavors. lagi shiok! i'm having some for the upcoming nfc division title match between the 49ers and seahawks. yeah! go niners!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I got a shock too when I paid almost $10 for a 3pc meal some time ago.

You should thank your lucky stars that Singapore is so cheap. A 3 piece meal in Auckland costs $12.50.

This is because the government of Singapore knows how to keep overheads low. In NZ, the ridiculously high wages result in the general public having to pay inflated prices for everything under the sun.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat nasi Padang lah...so big plate only $2.50 damn value for money..only catch is you must ask cheebye baey to buy for you..
View attachment 13931

You forgot $2.50 include a 50c, rose syrup with Carnation Evaporated Milk ( other brand, cannot) called BANDUNG, only for elite class like chee be baey by a mamak who is obviously a supporter. Do not forget, you get all this for $2.50, do not forget to post on Instagram too, the pic of the $2.50 combo plus your selfie.:rolleyes:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you all opposition supporting retards for insisting on a no Foreigners hire expensive Locals policy. More good years in GE2016 if those retarded opposition supporting morons demand more of these

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you all opposition supporting retards for insisting on a no Foreigners hire expensive Locals policy. More good years in GE2016 if those retarded opposition supporting morons demand more of these

pap RETARD dog you mean KFC never employed FTs dogs is it ? Hiring FT dogs still charging a premium:oIo:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should thank your lucky stars that Singapore is so cheap. A 3 piece meal in Auckland costs $12.50.

This is because the government of Singapore knows how to keep overheads low. In NZ, the ridiculously high wages result in the general public having to pay inflated prices for everything under the sun.

hi, leong sam. why u comprain so much about NZ when they give you your FREEDOM!!! why u not cum back to sinkiepore as expat? i bet gahmen really miss having talents like u