• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kentucky fucked chicken

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
KFC got ndp highest award. oh wells who the fuck cares

1533793345856.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the presidents will stand in line to chope this award....all except, OTC.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw recently straits times pic of TT at recent NUS or NTU convocation.

TT looks very differently.

is he health issues or what ???

tks.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KFC got ndp highest award. oh wells who the fuck cares

View attachment 45969
These awards have absolutely no credibility, honour and respect that go with it. They are hollow, meaningless and a waste of time. I am ashamed for the recipients and the ones awarding them. All it does is give business to the award/trophy manufacturer.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard , there are a few who declined these awards.

then there are those who are persuaded to accept..

very confusing.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/highest-civilian-honour-for-tony-tan

Former president Tony Tan Keng Yam has been conferred the highest civilian honour, the Order of Temasek (First Class), capping a public service journey that spanned nearly four decades.

He is the ninth Singaporean to receive the honour in history, a select group that includes former presidents and Cabinet ministers.

Dr Tan said he is "deeply humbled and greatly honoured" by the award.

Together with many of my generation, I was privileged to serve my country, to see it grow and thrive. It has been truly rewarding to work for, and alongside, so many Singaporeans who envisioned a better future for their children and grandchildren," he added.

Dr Tan tops this year's National Day Awards list, which includes 4,041 civilian and 583 military recipients.

Coming after Dr Tan on the list are two recipients of the Distinguished Service Order. They are Singapore University of Technology and Design's former chairman Philip Ng Chee Tat and National University of Singapore Board of Trustees' former chairman Wong Ngit Liong.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The usual suspects are rewarded with high honours! All must have one criterion in common----------- a very thick hide. Hokkiens say "buay kian siow"

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
These awards have absolutely no credibility, honour and respect that go with it. They are hollow, meaningless and a waste of time. I am ashamed for the recipients and the ones awarding them. All it does is give business to the award/trophy manufacturer.
What about a "Badge of Honour" for remaining a virgin ? It's a feat very few women past 40 can replicate.