• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Keling Lied That Police Condemned Her And Overworked Her! Now Throw Letter!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1654733122924.png

SINGAPORE — The police on Wednesday (June 8) stressed that they take a firm stance against workplace discrimination practices and do not penalise pregnant officers, after an ex-officer and mother of four young children alleged that she was told her performance grade dropped because of her pregnancy.

"The Singapore Police Force (SPF) builds fair and progressive workplaces for our employees. Many of our female officers excel in their career, balancing work and family responsibilities," the police said.

"The SPF does not penalise officers who are pregnant and instead, provides alternative work arrangements to ensure their well-being."

This was in response to a Facebook post on Tuesday by Ms Reema Razif, who said that she was in service for 11 years and have “no regrets” in her chosen career where she gave her “100 per cent”.

“Unfortunately, it was and never will be enough. Being told that my performance grade dropped ‘cos you were pregnant what’ and being advised to ‘take up some projects during your maternity leave’ was not something I could resonate with,” Ms Reema wrote.

She added: “Working throughout my pregnancies, lifting heavy equipments for my peers (willingly), sacrificing meals because my work was my priority, getting into labour while at work for two out of four of my pregnancies, going to the hospital in my uniform, still did not suffice to see me as a ‘performing’ worker I guess.”

The police however said that she was not asked to work while she was on paid maternity leave and that during her four pregnancies between 2016 and 2021, she was given light duty assignments that were primarily desk-bound.

"Reema received a performance grade similar to many of her colleagues in the Police Land Division, while she was in service,” said the police.

She resigned from the police force on May 2 due to personal reasons, the police added, without stating her rank, the division she worked in, or how long she has been in service.

“The SPF takes a firm stance against workplace discrimination practices," the police said.

There are avenues for officers to raise complaints on discriminatory workplace practices to their unit commander, the police headquarters or the Ministry of Home Affairs, "and such complaints are looked into seriously”, they added.

In her post on Tuesday, Ms Reema attached a black and white photo of herself in maternity uniform in front of a police vehicle which went viral in April 2020 after she posted a colour version of it then on Facebook.

However, she alleged on Tuesday that she was “condemned” and “given strict instructions to decline any kind of further exposure” following the viral incident.

In the April 2020 viral post, Ms Reema had talked about being 30 weeks pregnant with her third child but “still hustling with no complaints”.

She added then that the police work insanely long and irregular hours
while adhering to new unprecedented regulations in view of the initial Covid-19 outbreak and subsequent circuit breaker period.

In their statement on Tuesday, the police said that Ms Reema had written about her police work on her social media account in April 2020, and stressed that existing public sector rules disallow officers from “commenting on issues relating to their own agency or policies that are involved in without prior authorisation”.

“Reema was thus advised accordingly by her supervisor for not seeking clearance for her post, but she was not penalised for the incident," said the police.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/police-workplace-discrimination-pregnant-appraisal-1920391

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
After taking maternity leave X 4 n now throw letter. How much did that cost tax payers? Obviously a red herring about covering up her incompetence n being a prolific breeder

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1654753735163.png

Claimed she was discriminated at work as a pregnant officer​

What strengthened Reema's resolve to quit was also how she felt that "it was and never will be enough" at work.

In her post, she claimed that she was told that her performance grade was dropped due to her pregnancy and was "advised" to take up projects during her maternity leave.

Reema also elaborated on how she had tried her best to contribute at work but did not feel sufficiently appreciated.

She said:

"Unfortunately, it was and never will be enough. Being told that my performance grade dropped “cos you were pregnant what” and being advised to “take up some projects during your maternity leave” was not something I could resonate with.
Working throughout my pregnancies, lifting heavy equipments for my peers (Willingly), sacrificing meals because my work was my priority, getting into labour while at work for 2 out of 4 of my pregnancies, going to the hospital in my uniform, still did not suffice to see me as a “performing” worker I guess."

She added that a previous post that went viral, which was positively received by the public, but led her to be "condemned" for it "and given strict instructions to decline any kind of further exposure".

As for her previous Facebook post that went viral, SPF explained that "existing Public Sector rules disallow officers from commenting on issues relating to their own agency or policies they are involved in, without prior authorisation".

https://mothership.sg/2022/06/police-woman-pregnant-quits-after-11-year/

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking sow had 4 babies while in employment.
She needs to have her cunt flog daily to relieve her itch!!!
Snip off her clitoris and seal up her fucking cunt!

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Police are very discriminating. This woman is a local shitskin that's why she is discriminated. If she is an Indian shitskin, she can even scold the police in person, and still wouldn't be charged.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

After a whirlwind of emotions, fickle thoughts & countless contemplation, I finally geared up the courage to walk away.

Feelings of fear & guilt :-

I have 4 very young children (5yrs & below) & have zero back-up plan for income! Was I being irresponsible? Or am I setting an example for them? To never settle and follow your heart? It was definitely a mental turmoil & not an easy decision to make. But thru the support of my loved ones, I managed to brave this step.

It was my career, it was my life, for 11 years. I truly gave my 100%. To the people, to my country. I have no regrets because I loved every bit of it. Being able to help others even in any small way possible was the best fulfilment (at that time).

Unfortunately, it was and never will be enough. Being told that my performance grade dropped “cos you were pregnant what” and being advised to “take up some projects during your maternity leave” was not something I could resonate with.

Working throughout my pregnancies, lifting heavy equipments for my peers (Willingly), sacrificing meals because my work was my priority, getting into labour while at work for 2 out of 4 of my pregnancies, going to the hospital in my uniform, still did not suffice to see me as a “performing” worker I guess.

This very photo that unintentionally went viral, thankfully in a positive light, was also something I was condemned with and given strict instructions to decline any kind of further exposure. (I apologies to all who reached out and received no response from me - I was not being arrogant)

I realised I did not matter. That I was just another employee. Not getting a farewell card on my last day did hit me, not gonna lie. Those who’ve received full-on dinners, gifts, momentos and tokens for their contributions, you have my envy.

It’s not about getting anything, it’s the realisation that you’re dispensable.
This reassured me that I made the right decision for myself. Now, I get a lot of scribbled “I love you mommy” cards which is indeed gratifying.

We are a very average family with humble backgrounds. I hope I do find something where I will reap the fruits of my labour because I know what I’m capable of and how much I can give.

I just want to say to those out there who have been considering hard to leave their jobs; Life is really too short. Sometimes you just need to jump into the open sea (after carefully deliberating of course).
This is not directed to the organisation, this is me sharing MY personal experience as an individual.
Those who are striving, may you continue to soar & succeed! You have my utmost respect & sincere wishes.
Lots of love,

Reema, a member of public.

** Edited number of pregnanies that went into labour while at work **
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and outdoors
https://www.facebook.com/Reemazif/posts/1118961061998192

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was probably a hire to increase the number of vaginas in the police force, because the top hierarchy of the SPF is infested with virtue-signalling libtards.