• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keling fark Lawless Law for fake news, will CAQ sack him now?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/gilbert.lo...zUTa_NfKxFrf9XSkozd2BV4O-TiJJT2BmU&__tn__=C-R

IN RESPONSE TO THE THREAT BY LAWRENCE WONG AGAINST ANYONE CLAIMING THAT HDB PURCHASERS ARE ONLY TENANTS AND NOT OWNERS I DEMAND HIS EXPLANATION FOR THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS :

1. I was forced to pay S$128,000 cash for my studio apartment which is only offered to senior citizens and not to the general public.

2. No bank or CPF loans available or allowed.

3. The lease is for only 30 years.
4. The apartment cannot be sold on the open market.
5. The apartment must be returned to HDB and balance unused years would be returned according on a pro-rata basis depending on condition.
6. I am not allowed to rent the apartment.
IT IS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THAT I AM NOT ONLY A TENANT BUT A SENIOR CITIZEN TENANT WHO IS FORCED TO PAY 30 YEARS RENTAL UPFRONT.
$128,000 divided by 360 months (if I live that long) would mean a monthly rental of $356/- for a one room apartment (45 sq metre).
HOWEVER $128,000 CASH GENERATES MORE THAN $360,000 AFTER 30 YEARS BASED ON A PALTRY 3.5% INTEREST RATE.
THEREFORE THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING SENIOR CITIZENS A FAVOUR BUT EXPLOITING THEM TO THEIR BONE.
THE MINISTER IS A SHAMELESS LYING BOVINE.
ANY JUDICIARY IN THE WORLD EXCEPT THE CORRUPT SINGAPORE JUDICIARY WOULD RULE IN FAVOUR OF MY ARGUMENT AND CONTENTION.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government has threatened that it has the legal right to repossess a HDB flat for harbouring illegal immigrants.

However the government cannot repossess the private property or private condo of a person for harbouring illegal immigrants.

THEREIN LIES THE PROOF THAT HDB PURCHASERS ARE ONLY TENANTS AS THEY ARE SUBJECT TO PENALTIES BY THEIR HDB LANLORDS FOR INFRINGING THEIR CONTRACT.

ANY COMMENT MR. LAWRENCE WONG.????

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
1536161891281.jpeg

any cheebyekia calling me?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A HDB flat also comes with a long list of punitive restrictive covenants and the HDB is empowered to evict and repossess the so-called owners. Legally and factually I say HDB flats are first and foremost only glorified tenants and at best, temporary owners! Btw I say KNN too!

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lessee is not the land owner in legal terms. That's why hdb can put all sorts of restrictions and can evict u. The lessee can sell the lease to the next idiot. That doesn't make him or the incoming nitwit lessee owner of the land.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I reckoned folks felt that it's better to be in denial and rather than looking stupid after getting themselves in a lousy position.