• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu still MIA

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is Mr Has-An-Opinion-On-Everything Boy Scout Chan?

When is he going to say something?

His comrade-in-army Overtime Tan has spouted nonsense.

Whose turn next?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My warning chun chun.

I suspected KeeChiu to be the primary hooter once LKY become a rotting corpse.
But smiling smiling nodding nodding head until the time is ripe and he can take out his sharp sharp knife.

Kenna caught by LKY himself and Keechiu explanation for his sharp sharp knife that he was a closet sashimi chef failed when he could not produce sashimi for ArseLoon and did not know what wasabi was.

LHL now discussing with smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to give me Pingkat Aeiouaeiou and make me CEO of Tumasick Holding as reward.
And make me in charge of PAP running dogs

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is Mr Has-An-Opinion-On-Everything Boy Scout Chan?

When is he going to say something?

His comrade-in-army Overtime Tan has spouted nonsense.

Whose turn next?

Lie low. Maintain a distant from all contros, scandals, quarrels, .... never drop the ball. Then, maybe then, have a chance to be the Prime Minister of Sinkapore. He's the chosen one. Isn't he ??

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lie low. Maintain a distant from all contros, scandals, quarrels, .... never drop the ball. Then, maybe then, have a chance to be the Prime Minister of Sinkapore. He's the chosen one. Isn't he ??

Unchosen!

Ha ha ha ha!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Kee Chiu's turn to to kenna arrow to service Whore Jinx lah. After fucking the horse face man-woman, he is now recovering from PTSD. Leave him alone.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My warning chun chun.

I suspected KeeChiu to be the primary hooter once LKY become a rotting corpse.
But smiling smiling nodding nodding head until the time is ripe and he can take out his sharp sharp knife.

Kenna caught by LKY himself and Keechiu explanation for his sharp sharp knife that he was a closet sashimi chef failed when he could not produce sashimi for ArseLoon and did not know what wasabi was.

LHL now discussing with smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to give me Pingkat Aeiouaeiou and make me CEO of Tumasick Holding as reward.
And make me in charge of PAP running dogs

Alamak!

Pure ingratitude beffiting of son and father with Lee genes

They came up with excuse I did not give LKY enough joss sticks and candle wax and therefore forfeit the awards

So I better give more joss sticks and candles now

The+joss+sticks.jpg

incense_1578935i.jpg

hjd014_menthol_incense_stick.jpg

ChineseNewYear_candles.jpg

Candles_in_chinese_temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.