• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee chiu met zhar bor from US special forces in the 90s lol.......

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chan Chun Sing remembers meeting a woman from the United States Special Forces Reserves some time in the 1990s who did not quite look the part.

She had neither bulging biceps nor a six-foot tall physique, he said, but she had a unique skill.

The woman was an expert in IT and computer systems at a time when the Internet was just taking off, said Mr Chan, who is Minister for Trade and Industry and Minister-in-charge of the Public Service, in a speech yesterday.

Speaking at the Public Service Commission (PSC) Scholarships Award Ceremony at the Parkroyal on Beach Road hotel, where he awarded scholarships to 93 recipients, he shared three personal stories and the lessons he had drawn from those experiences.

From the Special Forces woman, he learnt about threats such as bugs and viruses that were not commonplace at that time.

More at https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ories-and-lessons-with-scholarship-recipients

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He learned about bugs and viruses from this Special Forces woman? Is that PAPspeak for saying he contracted VD from her?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chan Chun Sing remembers meeting a woman from the United States Special Forces Reserves some time in the 1990s who did not quite look the part.

She had neither bulging biceps nor a six-foot tall physique, he said, but she had a unique skill.

The woman was an expert in IT and computer systems at a time when the Internet was just taking off, said Mr Chan, who is Minister for Trade and Industry and Minister-in-charge of the Public Service, in a speech yesterday.

Speaking at the Public Service Commission (PSC) Scholarships Award Ceremony at the Parkroyal on Beach Road hotel, where he awarded scholarships to 93 recipients, he shared three personal stories and the lessons he had drawn from those experiences.

From the Special Forces woman, he learnt about threats such as bugs and viruses that were not commonplace at that time.

More at https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ories-and-lessons-with-scholarship-recipients

WTF did this scholar general learn from school? Even a baby can tell you bugs and viruses are threats.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I didn't aim to be a minister. I wanted to be a librarian," said Mr Chan, who later joined the Singapore Armed Forces and worked his way up to become Chief of Army.

I don't think any library would have hired you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I didn't aim to be a minister. I wanted to be a librarian," said Mr Chan, who later joined the Singapore Armed Forces and worked his way up to become Chief of Army.

'someone' would say, I wanted to be a translator, but then I became a Prime Minister. I wanted to to be am emperor..ha ha ha ha

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal

'someone' would say, I wanted to be a translator, but then I became a Prime Minister. I wanted to to be am emperor..ha ha ha ha
images.jpeg

This guy say he wanted to be a clown but he became a Prime Minister.