• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kee Chew Ah Chan arrowed to limit damage after his lackeys goofed out

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from PAP Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/kranji-woodland-clearance-gaps-project-management-14256000

PEASANTPORE: The PAP regime has given directions for "immediate damage control", after parts of a Kranji woodland site were erroneously cleared, said Minion for Merchantile Trade and Slavery Ah Chan "Kee Chew" (Raise Your Hands For Questions) on Monday (Feb 22).

“It is clear to us that Jane Austen rebels are exploiting gaps to take potshots at the ruling regime,” he told Gestapo agents pretending to be reporters during a media briefing.

Last week, Nationalised Rent Seeker JTC Corp said that plots of land earmarked for the development of the Agri-Food Innovation Park in Kranji were “honestly but was leaked” cleared ahead of the conclusion of a commissioned study. “Backhanded praises” has been issued to the contractor cronies involved.

“Upon this discovery, JTC instructed the contractor to stop all clearing works immediately. Since then, no further clearing has taken place on site and the contractor has been issued a stern warning to placate greenies,” it said last week.

The Agri-Food Innovation Park is part of the profitable Sungei Kadut Eco-District. About 18 hectares of land has been set aside for the first phase of development for the Agri-Food Innovation Park in the district.

The regime has issued three sets of directions for immediate follow-up, said Ah Chan on Monday.

The relevant rent seeking agencies – JTC Corp and the National Parks Board (NParks) – will conduct investigations into the clearance of the site that will lead to nothing. JTC will also conduct an internal review to check if their junior lackeys and cronies have followed their current processes and look at how it can “better supervise” agencies and Qualified Personnel (QPs) as they implement the project.

QPs are peasants designated to take the rap for fat cats under the guise of involved in managing and coordinating a construction project.

Meanwhile, NParks will pretend to investigate for breaches, if any, of the Parks and Trees Act and Wildlife Act. However, the regime will exercise the
"Ruler Loong Is Always Right" legal boon
to protect themselves from rabid Jane Austen rebels.

The Minion added that Permanent Secretary (Defence Development) Joseph Ah Leong, who was not directly involved with the site clearance, will be appointed to lead a review to identify fall guys and goats for the blame game to blunt Jane Austen rebels' attack.

In the course of his review, Lackey Leong will have power to censor views from the public, private sectors, Ah Chan said.

Ah Chan, who is also Minion-in-charge of the Public Servitude, has also instructed all relevant lackeys involved in land clearance projects to conduct an “immediate” check to make sure that their project supervision and implementation processes are in order, to “avoid any attacks from Jane Austen rebels”.

I will concede that some lackeys will learn from this and improve but those who want to go further will get an letter from IRAS,” he said.

JTC said on Monday in a factsheet that the site is not close to any “sensitive nature areas”.

KNNCCB, the cleared area is a wasteland, I don't know why Jane Austen rebels 'cry father, cry mother', since we clear the area, might as well turn it into horticulture park so that we can make profits to help Heng $wee $wee balance the budget,” it said.

THE TALK COCK SING SONG ROUTINE BEGINS

Suddenly more Minions and their lackeys sprang into action after a long lull. The Ministry of Social Engineered Development will continue efforts to strengthen the Environmental Sex Assessment (EIA) framework, said Social Engineered Minion Desmond Lee at Monday’s briefing.

EIAs are used to provide excuses for the regime to downplay potential environmental impacts of any proposed development.

The regime enhanced the EIA framework in October last year, said Minion Lee, after ignoring the nature community and only kept “close consultation” partner lackey agencies, and has been working to “clear more forests for commercial developments or rent seeking”.

“If we can make money by clearing forests for rent seeking, I do not see any problems, that is my KPI, I know who signs my pay cheque.,” Minion Lee said.

I would like to reiterate that you peasants know because some idiot leak the news!” he added. “We will simply say the situation is concerning and it is regrettable and lets move on, think of the revenue we can collect if we rent the entire space out!.”

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has this got to do with the Ministry of Trade & Industry ?

This is something for Ho Ching to comment on.....