• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kaspersky Secure connection

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For VPN and antivirus needs, I recommend Kaspersky.

I have tested it out. The software is stable and reliable. Mine is Windoze 8 system.

Kaspersky Secure connection in particular beats StrongVPN in terms of speed, reliability as well as pricing. I am awed by its performance on Youtube as well as on other interesting websites. I'm switching to KSC with immediate effect.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. If you use it for anonymous web, than you look for several things:
  2. Anonymity tested
  3. Where it faked your IP from? USA? RUSSIA? EU? Or non-fixed IP?
  4. Speed e.g. via speed test.net check speed to various parts of world via it, e.g. USA Japan EU China India UAE Pee.Sai
  5. Connectivity, to various sites, weather they blocked you because you faked IP ADDRESS, e.g. PayPal, banks, Singpass login.
  6. Check weather you can email using clients like Thunderbird. Check weather you can WhatsApp voice and video calls. We chat voice and video call.