• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter Ella Emhoff 可以吗?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter Ella Emhoff rocks a bandeau top and cowboy boots​

Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter collaborated with It-brand Ganni​

UPDATED ON 01 JUL 2023, 14:32 BST
Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter Ella Emhoff rocks bandeau top and cowboy boots

Tania Leslau

Tania Leslau
LIFESTYLE WRITER

Stripes on stripes are back thanks to Ella Emhoff. The knitwear prodigy and stepdaughter of Vice President Kalama Harris just wore a head-spinning new look and as always, pulled it off seamlessly. As part of an exciting new venture, the 24-year-old collaborated with It-girl label Ganni, and her outfit for the brand’s store launch was not one to miss.
Ella rocked a strapless violet striped bandeau top featuring a ruched bodice an artsy peplum and blossom pink floral corsage detail. She paired the piece with some mismatched vertically striped trousers in hues of cream and charcoal, in addition to some chocolate brown leather cowboy boots by Ganni.

The model wore her raven ringlets tied up into a high bun and held into place with some Y2K sunglasses. She was pictured posing outside the newly-opened Ganni store on Bleeker Street and showed off the selection of tapestries she was commissioned to make for the store opening.
Ella emhoff rocked pinstripes at the Ganni event

Instagram
Ella rocked pinstripes at the Ganni event
A simple gold necklace added a modest sprinkle of twinkle to Ella’s avant-garde attire, and she opted for her go-to fresh-faced appearance, allowing all eyes to fall upon her crafty new look. A white handbag was hooked over her shoulder for all her launch party essentials.
ella emhoff in new york

Instagram
The star wore a violet bandeau and baggy trousers
Ganni shared a few snaps of the star via their Instagram page, noting: “Knitwearand textile artist @ellaemhoff in front of her tapestry of our GANNI Bou bag.”
Ella was joined by friends at the lanch of the store

Instagram
Ella was joined by friends at the launch of the store
The page also allowed fans a sneak peek of a range of limited edition shirts Ella has upcycled and reworked which are now for sale in the Bleeker Street store.
Ella's tapestries for the new Ganni shop

Instagram
Ella's tapestries for the new Ganni shop
There’s no doubt that Ella has an eclectic sense of style, all the more reason to follow her epic outfit evolution. 24-year-old Ella recently took to social media with yet another summer-ready outfit with her avid style followers.
Ella Emhoff rocked a classic baby tee and jeans

Instagram
Ella Emhoff rocked a classic baby tee and jeans
The model-knitwear polymath wore a white baby tee featuring a Washington DC graphic design, paired with some low-slung cream jeans complete with a black leather belt.
Elle completed her look with some classic tortoiseshell sunglasses and showed off her peppering of tattoos.
Ella Emhoff hosts the 'Ella Emhoff Likes to Knit Pop-Up' during NYFW: The Shows 2023 at Spring Studios on February 11, 2023 in New York City.

Bryan Bedder
The model studied knitwear at Parsons in NYC
The star has at least 18 tattoos, including one of a cow on her left arm, a birthday cake and a flower pot, and a smiley face made up of eggs and bacon. Speaking to Garage in 2021, she revealed she began inking herself during the pandemic: "I did the classic: I did my dog's name, and I did a little flower. I recently did my first big boy: [a] salmon fish with a flower hanging out of its mouth."
Source:Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter Ella Emhoff rocks bandeau top and cowboy boots