• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Justin Bieber Finds Jesus! When Will Oppies And Islamists Find Jesus?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bieber04.jpg

“As my talent progressed and I became ultra successful, it happened within a strand of two years. My whole world flipped on its head. I went from a 13-year-old boy from a small town to being praised left and right by the world with millions saying much they loved me and how great I was.”

But fame, the “Sorry” singer said, stunted his personal growth, as he never learned the true meaning of responsibility and was never able to develop skills beyond his music career.

“Everyone did everything for me, so I never even learned the fundamentals of responsibility,” he explained. “By this point, I was 18 with no skills in the real world, with millions of dollars and access to whatever I wanted.”

“This is a very scary concept for anyone,” the pop star continued. “By 20, I made every bad decision you could have thought of and went from one of the most loved and adored people in the world to the most ridiculed, judged, and hated person in the world.”

Bieber admitted that before long, he found himself “doing pretty heavy drugs.”

“I became resentful, disrespectful to women, and angry,” he said, adding that he became increasingly distant from those who loved him.

“You see, I have a lot of money, clothes, cars, accolades, achievements, awards, and I was still unfulfilled,” he recalled. “It’s taken me years to bounce back from all of these terrible decisions, fix broken relationships, and change relationship habits.”

“Luckily, God blessed me with extraordinary people who love me for me,” he added, before speaking to how his marriage to Baldwin, 22, has helped him move forward.

“Now I am navigating the best season of my life ‘MARRIAGE’ !! Which is an amazing, crazy, new responsibility,” he shared. “You learn patience, trust, commitment, kindness, humility, and all of the things it looks like to be a good man.”

“All this to say even when the odds are against you, keep fighting. Jesus loves you,” Bieber finished. “Be kind today, be bold today and love people today, not by your standards but by God’s perfect unfailing love.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifest...eber-opens-up-about-his-steep-fall-from-grace

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will he repent for stuffing a sock to make his kukubird look bigger for Calvin Klein?