• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Justice in India! 32 arrested for lynching people based on WhatsApp rumors.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss is not interested in a filthy cunt like you lah. Although your hole is the biggest, but that's not a selling point. Nobody like a loose cunt like you.
Proven you ccb Malaysians are ccb with or without cb all have ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See carefully @Leongsam who is attacking who? Not me attacking ok. Be it @glockman be it @Valium be it @sweetiepie be it @musashi be it @AhMeng it’s always they attacked me first while I only exposed clones and speak the truth of ccb Malaysians and these bastards are the ones attacking me everywhere!
Hey, we are all adults here. Why do you behave like a kindergarten kid complaining and whining to the teacher? Teacher, teacher, he beat me first, so I beat him back, I want to tell my mommy, etc etc. Look, grow some tits and admit you went around attacking everyone and pissing us off first. You pipe down, and I guarantee you I will do so too. And the rest just might do it also. Deal? :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, we are all adults here. Why do you behave like a kindergarten kid complaining and whining to the teacher? Teacher, teacher, he beat me first, so I beat him back, I want to tell my mommy, etc etc. Look, grow some tits and admit you went around attacking everyone and pissing us off first. You pipe down, and I guarantee you I will do so too. And the rest just might do it also. Deal? :smile:
Ccb Malaysians son of whore you are forever doing evil and blame the victim for the reaction. You insinuated insults of me first. You are caught sinkie clone just like how I caught Valium to be cottonmouth. I only exposed the truth and you viciously attacked me since then from nipple photos to calling me whore. If this is called adult behavior then must be barbarian adults. Pui!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ccb Malaysians son of whore you are forever doing evil and blame the victim for the reaction. You insinuated insults of me first. You are caught sinkie clone just like how I caught Valium to be cottonmouth. I only exposed the truth and you viciously attacked me since then from nipple photos to calling me whore. If this is called adult behavior then must be barbarian adults. Pui!
Again, you pissed on my good intention. What is wrong with you? Would peace and being nice kill you? At this juncture, it would seem so.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal