• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now in MRT train, a Sinkie Ah Soh cursed "ChowCheeBye" at me

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact till date my uncle has never heard any lao soh scolding ccb before except gansiokbin. Usuallee they will scold with some unknown sentences like grumbling onlee. You are lucky to meet 1.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering if she's a chiobu instead of an sinkie ah soh, will my reaction still be the same. I mean will I let the matter passed and not pursue her to pick up her soiled tissue... :thumbsdown:
Next time be nice and look forward to her niece, cousin, dotter may be chiobu... hope mah...