• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now in MRT train, a Sinkie Ah Soh cursed "ChowCheeBye" at me

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I woke up at 4am this morning. I don't know why.

I surfed the net, read and replied some Sammyboyer forum posts, and then went back to sleep. As a result, I woke up late this morning and had to rush to work.

Luckily in the MRT, I managed to get a seat.

Opposite me was a short fart boomer virginal looking Ah Soh who seemed to be oblivious about common courtesy in public transportation.

She was watching her god knows what stupid CCP Tiong drama on her mobile phone without an earpiece. In the quiet morning train when no one is talking, she was sticking out like a sore thumb. Well, to avoid hearing her inconsiderate loud rubbish drama audio, I put on my ear piece and just ignored her.

Then, out of the blue, I saw her using her right hand to peel some dry acne scab on her forehead and she flicked her disgusting scab on the train floor.

She must have subsequently realised that she was bleeding from her scab peeling. She took out a tissue from her bag to press on her forehead.

After a dozen or so tissue presses, her bleeding seemed to have stop. Her right hand which was holding on to that blood spotted soiled tissue moved surreptitiously to behind her back, and she dumped that icky tissue behind her seat.

By now, I was in absolute abomination.

A few stations later, she stood up and prepared to exit. She didn't bother to remove her soiled blood spotted tissue as she walked from her seat to the MRT carriage door.

And so, me being me, a person who utterly hates litterbugs, stood up, removed my ear piece, walked towards her, and politely asked her to pick up her soiled tissue, which she had left behind in her seat.

Shr gave me a killer glare. By now, other commuters were looking at us as my voice demanding that she picked up her soiled tissue, though polite, was firm and loud.

Not even showing any remorse or embarrassment, she reluctantly walked back to her seat and picked up her soiled tissue. By now, the train door had opened and before she rushed out, she loudly cursed "ChowCheeBye" at me!

OMFG! What a freaking inconsiderate, selfish, disgusting, unhygienic and self entitled Sinkie Ah Soh!

Was she born in a heap of trash in a rubbish junkyard?

Fucking litterbug! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its chinese culture and trait. No manners, inconsiderate and hence, despite the progress, still looked down by others considered less smart.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its chinese culture and trait. No manners, inconsiderate and hence, despite the progress, still looked down by others considered less smart.
minah at springleaf prata very polite and welcuming. always smile and very positive even with scowling and combative unkers, aunties and spgs pulling long faces and finding the slightest opportunity to cut queues. every time i see her i greet her "selamat puki, oops pagi. cantik lah!" and she laughs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, I must say that I usually think bigcockman is some childish prick who always pretends to be damn popular w chicks and shit.

If he did indeed stand up to that cunt as posted, then that’s remarkable.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
minah at springleaf prata very polite and welcuming. always smile and very positive even with scowling and combative unkers, aunties and spgs pulling long faces and finding the slightest opportunity to cut queues. every time i see her i greet her "selamat puki, oops pagi. cantik lah!" and she laughs.

KNN

Chao Turtle suggest that next time,
you greet her.::

""Selamat enam sembilan.""

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or.:::

""Selamat pagi.

Cantik puki lah.""

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering if she's a chiobu instead of an sinkie ah soh, will my reaction still be the same. I mean will I let the matter passed and not pursue her to pick up her soiled tissue... :thumbsdown: