• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now got one chinese dog checking on me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretending to call me up asking whether my condo is available for rental. Referring to my advertisement woh when the last advertisement I put up was more than 3 years ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote against Anti Asian sentiment? What a joke. How about Asians stop bullying your so called own people first. Vote against Anti own people sentiment first ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote against Anti Asian sentiment? What a joke. How about Asians stop bullying your so called own people first. Vote against Anti own people sentiment first ok.
Can’t even practise a little kindness to your so called own race people want other race to be kind to you. Tan ku ku ok.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretending to call me up asking whether my condo is available for rental. Referring to my advertisement woh when the last advertisement I put up was more than 3 years ago.

must be a pariah stray dog smelling your cheebye and vomitted, really pity the poor dog

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants to rent your hole.
unnamed.gif

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

यह आपके लिए भारतीय पुरुषों के लिंग को चाटने की जगह नहीं है!
चुप रहो!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Could you record all these harassment and upload the recordings to the forum so we can judge for ourselves just how bad it is? At the moment all we have is your version of events.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could you record all these harassment and upload the recordings to the forum so we can judge for ourselves just how bad it is? At the moment all we have is your version of events.

that wld not be possible, how to record the noises inside her head?