• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now an indian woman knocked on my door

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now an indian woman knocked on my door and asked me to lend her $10 urgently because she needs to take a taxi to rush to the hospital to see her dying husband ..... I SLAMMED THE DOOR AT HER!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this indian woman quite slim, about late 30s, and quite good looking? She knocked on my door and ask for $2 so that she could take a bus home. I gave her $2 as I appreciate her courage, because I do not have the courage to beg despite having only $2 in my bank donkey years ago.

Just now an indian woman knocked on my door and asked me to lend her $10 urgently because she needs to take a taxi to rush to the hospital to see her dying husband ..... I SLAMMED THE DOOR AT HER!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this indian woman quite slim, about late 30s, and quite good looking? She knocked on my door and ask for $2 so that she could take a bus home. I gave her $2 as I appreciate her courage, because I do not have the courage to beg despite having only $2 in my bank donkey years ago.

ya i share yr sentiment really, if a guy comes up to me and ask for money if i can give i give

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You believe her shit? She probably go door to door to beg for $2 dollars and end up 'earning' a few hundred dollars for a day work.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya i share yr sentiment really, if a guy comes up to me and ask for money if i can give i give

true...if can give a little just give....

if end up the person REALLY needed the money for whatever reason...at least you will not feel guilty

if the person is out to cheat ..than bad karma for them...

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cow: He's a good man. If he asked for $10 to take taxi, you can be assured that that $1 will get to the pocket of the poor taxi driver. The rest of the money will be channelled into the RESERVE.

Press: And how much is the reserve now.

Cow: We can't reveal that. We do not want to compromise our national security. If you have further question, please email to Mr Durai who's now working in Dubai. The email address is: [email protected]

225px-Nkf-resign.jpg

jw5

Loyal
You believe her shit? She probably go door to door to beg for $2 dollars and end up 'earning' a few hundred dollars for a day work.
That's why I don't give those people who go around asking for a dollar here and a dollar there.

jw5

Loyal
true...if can give a little just give....

if end up the person REALLY needed the money for whatever reason...at least you will not feel guilty

if the person is out to cheat ..than bad karma for them...
I would prefer to buy a person a meal or pay for their bus fare.
At least you know that they need the food or transport and are not making a tidy profit from your kindness.

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was once many years ago when I was in a coffeeshop having lunch with some friends, an old woman came to me and asked me for $1 saying that she needed that to buy rice. I felt sorry for her and gave her. She then went, bought cigarattes and went off smoking. I was so tulan. A few weeks later, she came and asked again for $1 saying that she wanted to buy rice and this time I just told her to get lost.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal

BS. You're anti Indian-so everything you say about Indians (even good things) must be suspected.