• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just as expected Muslims are Winning the Wars including Azerbaijan and Christian Armenian lost

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Land had been taken away further and further day by day and with big advantage on mutual death toll in the war fronts.

Destruction of enemy buildings and vehicles and weapons also shows advantage and victory.

In contention / confrontation like Greece / Turkey over oil and gas Muslim also win.

Indian Pakistani war also Pakistan winning.

Who's God is greater?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is religion of killing, warring, and slaughtering.

Sura 9:33, simply put, predicts the conquest of Islam over all religions. Islam must dominate the world through jihad.

Sura 9:29 Fight [q-t-l] against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (Hilali and Khan)

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is religion of killing, warring, and slaughtering.

Sura 9:33, simply put, predicts the conquest of Islam over all religions. Islam must dominate the world through jihad.

Sura 9:29 Fight [q-t-l] against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (Hilali and Khan)

I don't mind to support or even join them. Be winner instead of loser.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently Christianity seems to be at the losing end between Muslims vs Christianity , because I could not find a single church built new in Europe , the birth of Christ

all Churches are in shopping Malls not only for church goers who may pop in while shopping for their favourite sex toys , but Christianity itself can be cut accordingly and tailored for individual needs just as Hinduism also have done to suit its buyers ... but Alas ! With online shopping that dream too shattered for Christianity ...Perhaps , priest on delivery basis may revive Christianity

so , the newly minted christians resort to bad mouthing Islam daily on the net hoping to revive the Christ ?...but wait ,in my earlier career , one golden rule was never to mention my competitors names repeatedly because the buyers whether you selling a religion or otherwise , would have your competitors name etched in his or her mind subconsciously instead ...that’s the gold standard in marketing

so , I do wonder , by repeatedly taking Islam as a topic negatively for discussion are these stupid fuck retards actually doing Islam a favour ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is they feel insecure with their religion i.e. xtianity. Nothing good to teach to mankind. Xtians only good in teaching Hate Hate Hate n badmouth Islam. Tats their forte.

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslim need to retake Spain and Yugoslavia, plus guangzhou snd quanzhou.
Rubbish. Guangzhou and quanzhou were never part of muslim at all.

As for spain, their nation has too many jobless ang mo and many pickpockets. If muslim take over spain, pickpockets and robbers and thieves will add up. Then most rich upper class peo would be those soccer player playing real madrid or barcelona or a madrid or valencia. The rest of the clubs are poor. From there, u can see the numbers.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Invade Conquere White House and Buckingham Gang rape the LCB old witch 老佛爷。

That's exactly what the Quran and Muhammed preach and muslims practise for 1400 years--war against infidels and beheading them. The only thing stopping them is their military might cannot beat US and UK.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity had already lost its home ground advantage in Football terms , I could not find a single new church in anywhere in Europe , only those built hundreds of years ago

and hardly any Europeans attend church these days and similarly in US as well , so evangelism in Christianity is a dead sun set jobs in Europe , unless a new market is found in Asia mainly China and India for Christianity

China communists keeps all religions away , they may somewhat tolerate Muslims but never christians who are identified as people of imperialist running dogs for the west , and Christianity would be wiped out at any cost in China

Indians in India are largely Hindus and no high caste Hindus wanna be christians whreas muslims are already there for more than 1000 years and identified with Elites who ruled India for more than 800 years ...hence it fall on Christian missionaries. to convert only pariahs and tribals who will only convert to Christianity if you pay them ...hence Indian government now have found a way to get rid of their untouchables now covered to Christianity migrating to the west at christians cost

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly what the Quran and Muhammed preach and muslims practise for 1400 years--war against infidels and beheading them. The only thing stopping them is their military might cannot beat US and UK.
First conquest of Jerusalem by arabs was without bloodshed. Nobody killed, allowed to carry on with their lives. Only the top roman administrators were told to pack their bags and leave.
This was after the war in Jericho where the 150000 strong roman army was defeated by 40000 arabs as left all the major towns in the area literally open.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
First conquest of Jerusalem by arabs was without bloodshed. Nobody killed, allowed to carry on with their lives. Only the top roman administrators were told to pack their bags and leave.
This was after the war in Jericho where the 150000 strong roman army was defeated by 40000 arabs as left all the major towns in the area literally open.

Muhammed conquest of medina very violent and Islamic conquests outside of middle east were very violent

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammed conquest of medina very violent and Islamic conquests outside of middle east were very violent
No way Jose. Recorded history showed non Muslims were not forced to convert but to pay taxes and continue with their role in society.
The conquest of mecca could be violent but we don't really as accounts were written hundreds of years after it occurred by hearsay.