• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just $1 for a chance to vote in coming GE.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>Just my humble suggestion. Don't scold me.<<<

66%: Say some more and I'll kok u with my coolie rice bowl! *hee*hee*

Selfish blind lots!!! Then I kok them back with my trusty heavy old laptop! Grrr....

:mad:

Ok ok, don't say liao... Knocking off...

Time to meet my girl for dinner and some love...

:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try to sell the party paper at their HQ, everyone should go there and grab a copy. This is another way of "donations".

BoKowChiat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My point of argument is each dollar received represents a sincere vote for the party concerned. From the donations, the parties will be able to gauge the sentiments on the ground.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Political Donations. One can just write a cheque or hand it over to the respective Party HQ.

How to do that har? Bro we must do something liow dont always talk here only okie:smile: are the opposition legally to ask for donation to their parties?:confused:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
If 1.8M Singaporeans were to donate $1 each to the opposition parties, there were be no walkover in GRC. The candidates were not have to worry about losing their hard earned deposits if they secured less than the required votes(I guess this may not happen this time). I am sure the opp parties will be able to find about 80 professionals to fill up all the seats available. Just a dollar will show the actual popularity of the winning party. Those of you who have yet to vote before, this is the best chance. Send you money via cash transfer at the atm to your favourite party.

Just my humble suggestion. Don't scold me.

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beef with the opposition is that they sometimes can be very nua nua type & say that they only want to counter check PAP policies. That is a NO NO thing to say. Look at Obama cofident & zai enough to say I will bring America out of depression era with policy advisers watching every step during his campaign.

Just local Opposition being nua nua irks me. Don't get me wrong I hate the PAPs & want them to be overthrown. I have this secret wish that one day & in the near future let's get swallowed up by Malaysia for good.

Someone in the Opposition here like WP & Chiam's party should convey it back to the big guns that PAP can be eradicated message and not just we will counter check PAP's policies in Parliament. That is just too immature an Opp to me!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to do that har? Bro we must do something liow dont always talk here only okie:smile: are the opposition legally to ask for donation to their parties?:confused:

I think all donations have to be declared so I think cannot give anonymous cheques but if you give anonymous cheque gahment can also find out easily thru MAS. So maybe under the table money is better.

BoKowChiat

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about we just bank-in a small amount to the party's account by cash at the atm? Do you think MAS will know who is sending the money?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beef with the opposition is that they sometimes can be very nua nua type & say that they only want to counter check PAP policies. That is a NO NO thing to say. Look at Obama cofident & zai enough to say I will bring America out of depression era with policy advisers watching every step during his campaign.

Just local Opposition being nua nua irks me. Don't get me wrong I hate the PAPs & want them to be overthrown. I have this secret wish that one day & in the near future let's get swallowed up by Malaysia for good.

Someone in the Opposition here like WP & Chiam's party should convey it back to the big guns that PAP can be eradicated message and not just we will counter check PAP's policies in Parliament. That is just too immature an Opp to me!

With a China made $90 bicycle you expect a smooth and fast ride around the velodrome. Unfortunately, the velodrome owner does not allow any other bikes or has placed restrictions on such bikes for the common man. He however offered $12,000 cannondale to Overseas Merit Scholars for free.

So what do you do ?

1) Complain about the $90 bike and hope that overnight it transforms into a $12,000 bike

2) Don't ever ride in the velodrome and migrate to a country that offers you a better deal

3) Ride the $90 bike around the velodrome and crowd out the scholars and yes men on their $12,000 bikes until they start respecting you.

Some people will continue to bitch till kingdom come about the $90 bike. I can tell you now that you will not see Low Thia Kiang transforming into a slick, suave, individual with a glib tongue and queens command of English and neither will you see Chiam cutting ministers to shred. Its all we got - all $90 worth. Just make the best use of it until the arsehole who owns the velodrome realises that the place is getting too crowded with more $90 bikes and starts bargaining to save his skin.

Lets face it - if this country was a semblance of developed and matured democracy, Low will not be heading WP, Yaw will be washing dishes during meet the people session, Chiam will be an independent candidate and Chee will still fighting for human rights under the banner of an NGO.

Work with what you got and stop day dreaming. I got a smart dog but I don't think I expect it to talk.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about we just bank-in a small amount to the party's account by cash at the atm? Do you think MAS will know who is sending the money?

You can donate anonymously. The party will have to return any anonymous donation above $5K for a financial year. Send cash in an envelope if you want to avoid any form of tracing.

Here is the link. http://www.elections.gov.sg/registry_donations_handbook.html

There is nothing to stop you at elections time to spread the message and contributing to the cause.

Unfortunately there are laws in place that control use of SMS, Email, HTML etc during elections. The only communication medium not controlled by the PAP is word of mouth and message scrawled on an Jamaican's erect dick. So pass the message via the grapevine or start looking for Jamaicans.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all donations have to be declared so I think cannot give anonymous cheques but if you give anonymous cheque gahment can also find out easily thru MAS. So maybe under the table money is better.

You got no balls and thats why you voted for LKY

You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY

You got what you all deserved

400-500++ billions screwed out of all of you by LKY into his Temasick and GIC and nothing for you.

Being scared of LKY cost you much more than you can ever imagine