• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

June 2023 to chiong Malaysia on new trains

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It took 7 hours to get from the JB railway station to the KL railway station... on the old train.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I dislike about flying is the baggage limit. With trains, I can carry as much as I like.

Book a cabin from Hatyai Junction, song song kao Bangkok:

1669384772572.png

Got WiFi on board, on the way got Hong Kheng somemore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ktm double tracking and electrification Project was approved way back in 2002 but badawi cancelled it on grounds of expense. RM14 billion from padang besar to jb. India gets north portion and china gets southern portion. Before badawi resign, northern project approved. Najib approved southern portion in 2017. Hope new gomen will not cancel project.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had taken the train northwards from Gemas to KL and beyond.

Expect higher prices for the makan on board the train, and limited variety.

Of course, you can bring your own food.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you hoping to be first to shoot semen on a brand new train seat just for the kick of it?
I'm neither stickyballs nor jurongkechil.

I'm trying to cut down on flights. You can't predict the next moment your mRNA pilots will experience chest pain. At least, the train is on the ground, and unlike bus, it follows a track.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm neither stickyballs nor jurongkechil.

I'm trying to cut down on flights. You can't predict the next moment your mRNA pilots will experience chest pain. At least, the train is on the ground, and unlike bus, it follows a track.
safe liao lah. with anwar in charge no pilot is suicidal.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best leisurely way to visit cuntries and cities is cruising. waking up off the coast of santa barbara. can see dolphins swimming, whales migrating south to mexico, seals tanning on piers, and chiobus stripping on the beach.
FEA45D36-927B-4224-93EC-426770FB9A37.jpeg