• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Julian Assange Just Delivered Next Batch of Hillary Emails! She’s Toast!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;6XOoP4Dz_xM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XOoP4Dz_xM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ud4utYK_s3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud4utYK_s3w[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If 90% of the American vote for trump and the 700 super delegate vote for hillary, hillary still win. This is not democracy.. This is called a rigged election.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is Hillary toast? A growing number of important republicans are ditching trump. Anyone but Trump!

Hillary will proceed to win this presidential elections with ease. Demographics of america is fast changing and white people are a shrinking majority. Whites evenly split between the two main parties while vast majority of the non-white support democrats. The republicans will eventually lose most of their seats leaving the Democrats as strong as the PAP. America will evolve to become a one-party system like ours unless the GOP can shake off their whites-only image.

Hillary will be the president and we will get more leaked emails to read!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If 90% of the American vote for trump and the 700 super delegate vote for hillary, hillary still win. This is not democracy.. This is called a rigged election.

If 90 percent of Yanks vote Trump, then Trump will be president. The scenario you cited is NOT possible.

If Trump thinks it is a rigged election, then he should lead a revolution to change it. Otherwise, he is just covering his ass, knowing that his bs will not fly with the majority of Yanks.

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless he proves she is a traitor to the US, it won't matter. People have made up their minds.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If 90 percent of Yanks vote Trump, then Trump will be president. The scenario you cited is NOT possible.

If Trump thinks it is a rigged election, then he should lead a revolution to change it. Otherwise, he is just covering his ass, knowing that his bs will not fly with the majority of Yanks.

You are very Evian. Seriously?!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless he proves she is a traitor to the US, it won't matter. People have made up their minds.

In the USA, many people hate hillary.. I don't know where you get the idea that people favor hillary.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only right-wingers hate Hilary. Right-wingers only watch Fox and are no better than the 70 percent of sinkees.

pls lah, the email scandal is totally exposed what hillary has done. Link to ISIS, monsanto, global elite and many other criminal deeds. it is not about right, left , up and down wing.

May i know Julian Assange is what wing, he is not even a US citizen. U seems to forget that international activists are against Hillary too. Is that a convenient miss or you are just too stupid to admit that you are.

I have to admit that i have a hard time understand people who has below than average IQ as i am too used to hanging out with intelligent people.

If the world is against such bitch, i think there is something wrong with her.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are there so many scroobol clones here.. Is this forum so lack of forum posters that u need a pathetic loser to create 1 million clones to post?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if retards werent allowed to vote,the odds will be overwhelmingly in favour of hillary.even though i dont care much for hillary,anything is better than a trump presidency.