• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Judge sent penisless woman to male prison cell

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this cunt changed her ic then complain she ended up in male prison?

Her cheebye still there although the insides gone. She is a very good sperm bank for all the inmates, can take turns to fuck her cheebye and she won't get pregnant or menses, can fuck 365 days 24 hours and her cheebye will ring non stop.

Envy or not. @ginfreely fucking laocheebye. Lol

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She only had her womb and breasts removed. Genetically she will always be a woman. Furthermore, the Chee Bye is still intact (virgin or not is immaterial). If I am a male inmate, I will think that God exists and loves me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She only had her womb and breasts removed. Genetically she will always be a woman. Furthermore, the Chee Bye is still intact (virgin or not is immaterial). If I am a male inmate, I will think that God exists and loves me.

Yes he/she only got a hysterectomy.
So can’t get pregnant and no menses.
Physically still got the cheebye and still fuckable

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes he/she only got a hysterectomy.
So can’t get pregnant and no menses.
Physically still got the cheebye and still fuckable
hanah, that's what I've been saying all along - any woman with a natural cunt (anyways most behave like one, as a second nature) is still a female.
the main point is how dafugs did she ever get a male gender in her ic, as the quandary of putting her in a male or female prison cell would've been moot :rolleyes: