• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josie - Aware Saga has Strengthened Me

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only person that manipulated her was Thio Su-Mein (I think her aunt?).

The leaked emails then speak volume about their intentions which is to me morally wrong. The manner of taking over AWARE is as good as 'stealing' it.

Actually I am not qualified to judge because I am a human being too!

But what she did was really commendable....despite being manipulated by 'secular rightists' to make her like a liar...

How did that happen? maybe it's beri hard to instill Christians values in a 'secular' society without getting into religious harmony act troubles??

God knows everybody hearts....don't play play...:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only person that manipulated her was Thio Su-Mein (I think her aunt?).

The leaked emails then speak volume about their intentions which is to me morally wrong. The manner of taking over AWARE is as good as 'stealing' it.

wah here so many people beri moral....by whose standards har? :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not lie, she did and many lies over many days until the email surfaced. It was broadcast over the press and TV. Her words were what we all heard. As I said before, a disgrace to God and all decent christians around the world.

can you stand up to God when He is judging you? :biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
a lie is a lie is a lie regardless you sinner/judge/christian/buddhist,,,,,

are you implying christian life is so complicated that a lie is not a lie?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am God, I will be terribly disappointed with you,,,,

"TeeKee, you can't even answer's a commoner's question as my witness.... are you ashamed of your fellow sister in Christ?"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called a fallback position that one falls into when they find themselves cornered. Same position is taken by family members especially mothers who are confronted with overwhelming evidence including a taped confession from their loved one who have committed a crime.

No different to blind adherence to religious cults and faiths such as suicide bombers. Logic or reasoning does not apply. They will conveniently use god as a cover and the excuse that it was a calling from god and that god will make the judgement. Humanity and society at large is no longer in play.

Usually criminals who get caught for an abominable crime such as incest, rape of a baby or paedophilia, will not even attempt to find an excuse, explain away or even find an alibi. They will however repeat that they did nothing wrong and look blank. That sentence will be repeated with no attempt to engage. The exceptions are psychopaths will coolly describe the events in detail and provide their morbid reason for doing it.

No matter how you phrase the question or the number of times that you ask it, he will zoom back to god and leave it at god's feet. Obviously the commandment of not using the god's in vain is the most abused.

do you need to be god to judge a lie?

a lie is a lie is a lie.....

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called a fallback position that one falls into when they find themselves cornered. Same position is taken by family members especially mothers who are confronted with overwhelming evidence including a taped confession from their loved one who have committed a crime.

No different to blind adherence to religious cults and faiths such as suicide bombers. Logic or reasoning does not apply. They will conveniently use god as a cover and the excuse that it was a calling from god and that god will make the judgement. Humanity and society at large is no longer in play.

Usually criminals who get caught for an abominable crime such as incest, rape of a baby or paedophilia, will not even attempt to find an excuse, explain away or even find an alibi. They will however repeat that they did nothing wrong and look blank. That sentence will be repeated with no attempt to engage. The exceptions are psychopaths will coolly describe the events in detail and provide their morbid reason for doing it.

No matter how you phrase the question or the number of times that you ask it, he will zoom back to god and leave it at god's feet. Obviously the commandment of not using the god's in vain is the most abused.

Yar loh.... its the most powerful rebuttal in their arsenal...

Good things - praise God
Bad things - God works in mysterious ways
Horrible things - God is testing your faith
Lagi horrible things - The devil is at work because you are distant from God
Mati Liao - God has called you back to be by his side

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. You only find these things with born again chaps and converts. It runs across all religions including the oldest religion.

A QC once told me that it is an excellent position hold if you are caught red handed. Note that Durai kept repeating that he did not do anything wrong. While the silly chaiman of NKF fled and made it worse. The guy went to Jail but Durai is an expat yet to see the bars.

Good things - praise God

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. You only find these things with born again chaps and converts. It runs across all religions including the oldest religion.

A QC once told me that it is an excellent position hold if you are caught red handed. Note that Durai kept repeating that he did not do anything wrong. While the silly chaiman of NKF fled and made it worse. The guy went to Jail but Durai is an expat yet to see the bars.

Alas, end of the day Josie and her pussy cats became martyrs for their community. You think they really learn anything meh?

They will be back and i bet my last penny that their comeback will take the form of Nominated Presidential Candidate!!!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
By doing this, Christians are supposed to humble themselve when things are working well for them and think on the positive side when things are not. But many of them are twisting it to suit their agenda especially when they themselve are unable to explain why it happened.

When they are stucked, they will say, "By faith, my brother, you must believe!". That is simply blind faith.

Good things - praise God

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can't even answer a simple question and you says christian life is simple...

Did Josie lie?

LOL, Tee Kee can't even answer a simple question, he will have to LIE to say "Josie did not lie", thats against his GOD's rule.

Bwhahaha...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good things - praise God

add a bit :

xtians did bad things : he is tempted by satan.
others did bad things : becos he is not a xtian.

xtians speak in tongue : he is talking to god/angels
others speak in tongue : he is possessed by demons...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is another way of telling reporter that she will be back next year and she will not repent for what she did. I hate this kind of story.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She added: 'My hope is for the Singapore Government to continue its support for strong, traditional family values in its policies, while the country continues to progress.'

"Strong traditional family values"? You mean strong CHRISTIAN family values, right? Can't stand these dumb christian always trying to force their fuckup values to others by unscrupulous means.

What traditional family values? You know what is traditional family values? That is all women are dumb and their only place in the family is in the kitchen and bedroom and should not be working. That is what REAL TRADITIONAL family values means for you, you dumb bitch! Traditional family value is that women have no place in society and is a sex slave to the husband and good for producing babies only!

Another stupid Christian trying to spin their sick believes with lies.

Last edited: