• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josephine Teo the cheebye says Covid is not over yet.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the fucking cheebye be more obvious?
Can she go into the dorms and suck all their cocks, let them fuck her?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210422-210327_Samsung Internet.jpg

What kind of taste is this ? KNN yellow + blue and half sided with a blue mask ? KNN

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard she got problems managing e2i,so may be posted to MOM.

She left quietly, e2i big screwed up since she joined.
Most SMEs grant money not awarded and e2i focused on increase their own payroll expenses.

Then e2i declared war on NTUC during COVID period to stay relevant. NTUC works closely with MOM but MOM has no jurisdiction over NTUC. e2i went on a hiring spree and began to duplicate NTUC's roles to challenge NTUC.

Gan is only deputy in e2i so we cannot blame her completely. Only ascertain that she can't help anything when it comes to management during her stay.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The reason why it isn't over is because the end point has been stretched out by these ridiculous lockdowns which do nothing other than postpone the inevitable.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why it isn't over is because the end point has been stretched out by these ridiculous lockdowns which do nothing other than postpone the inevitable.

For totalitarian regimes, prolonging the lockdown is the whole idea. :biggrin: