• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Josephine Teo: It is all you people & employers' fault

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I hope the Covid-19 episode demonstrates to the employers and the wider public that raising standards at worker dormitories is not only the right thing to do, but also in our own interests." (BT April 16)

What do you think?

learninsin

She claimed she has 60000 over jobs available for the takings and more than half are PMET position. * My eyes rolled up reading it. I have for more than 18 months diligently made applications.. hundreds.. one to received two invitations for interviews. Yet, till now I ended up as self-employed. Comments pls anyone on the above.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to recent happenings ,this show that 1 party system doesnt work , ownself chk ownself, ask them who own the dormitory business in sg, uncover all n jaws will drop for the idiot 70%.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Due to recent happenings ,this show that 1 party system doesnt work , ownself chk ownself, ask them who own the dormitory business in sg, uncover all n jaws will drop for the idiot 70%.

It seems to be working very well because I see a very low number of deaths in Singapore. Only 10 have died.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 eye countries dont build mega housing estate anymore like Singapore style.

In building a residential project, Labors amd Materials schedules are tightly managed.

Seen dormitory housing of labors is common. Never been to construction sites before meh...

Whats the complaint....

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have known about the situation for years but remain beholden to the vested interests and refused to act.

The one party system will be the death of Singapore.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with one party system.... dickhead.

Construction of major project like building a hundred blocks of residential estate is a nig task, failing is a lost of millions of dollars.

Who pays for the failures, taxpayers foot the bills is it.

Before u open yr bad mouthing PAP look a yr background ate u from the construction industry?

Dickhead..

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I hope the Covid-19 episode demonstrates to the employers and the wider public that raising standards at worker dormitories is not only the right thing to do, but also in our own interests." (BT April 16)

What do you think?
The journalist should shoot her back, why gahment didn't enforce against cramped and unhygienic living conditions? Has MOM and NEA performed any spot checks?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think?
It is always easy to put the blame on others when you know a situation is bad from hindsight. When there is no virus epidemic , I doubt she is able to predict the consequences of an epidemic and develop strict policy on dormitory 's employers and crowd management in public spaces. Simply put, she has no contingency plans in place on all her areas of jurisdiction in the event of a catastrophe such as a plague running through the country.

Last edited:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The journalist should shoot her back, why gahment didn't enforce against cramped and unhygienic living conditions? Has MOM and NEA performed any spot checks?
MOM is extremely busy in approving the applications of CECA ah neh, whereas NEA is very busy in catching mosquitoes

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you going to house these foreign workers in nice & clean dorms with family styled dinning areas and attached toilets, send them to work in air-con buses and treat them like any other local worker...then might as well factor all these additional costs (including the levies & social problems) and use this to enhance the salaries payable to attract locals.

But obviously the spin-off from employing cheapo foreign workers is benefiting PAP cronies who owns these so called "supporting" businesses in this manpower industry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Gahmen will never take any responsibility except the millikns of dollar salaries.

If they accept blame or apologize, then it would seem that they are unworthy of their astronomical salaries. :wink:

Totalitarian shitholes are all the same pattern: both the Supreme Leader and the people who work for him.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?

well done, small space jo..... took you 10 days to come up with a simple and lame statement like this to divert attention away from your stupidity and your kakeelang dormitory connections

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody take responsibility ? ?? But fast to take credit ? gold standard ?

Crying in front of the cameras at a press conference considered as taking responsibility? Instead of pushing blame onto others, you're showing your humane side. :biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Josephine Teo this kind of fuckup corporate cunt. When there's credit, she will put her cheebye out there for all to see. When things fuckup, she say none of her business.

This cheebye must have her cunt whipped.