• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josephine Teo asked : "Why you so angry?"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wonder how much this meal costs

josephine-main.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
can we drive you out?

I can tell you from first hand experience that foreigners are the best thing that ever happened to Singapore.

The easiest way to take advantage of the situation is in the education sector. Just open a school to teach anything under the sun that appears to be in demand. There are tons of suckers that will bite. The best target is children. Parents will pay anything if they perceive that their kid will be one up on the rest.

Computer courses are in high demand too. Conjure up some SEO seminars and staff the place with some white skinned foreigners and watch the money roll in.

If it doesn't work out just try some other courses till you hit on a winner.

I'll let you guys into a little secret. Before I left Singapore, I started a consultancy for ISO 9000 stuff. It made a shit load of money. I didn't even have to do a damned thing. All I did was a bit of marketing and I then sub contracted everything to a company based in HK at the time. They sent an Ang Moh with some fancy letters behind his name. He charged $30,000 for a medium sized enterprise and I took my cut. My efforts were truly minimal.

Put 5 million people on one small island and there is definitely money to be made. All it takes is a bit of scouting around for the opportunities.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
in short, you mean asking a white trash sell comb to a bald sinkaporean, he will still buy it.:rolleyes:

If you can convince the bald Singaporean that the comb will help with hair growth, it will sell like hot cakes.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Don't know why people are angry then go to the ground and find out!

I'm there quite often. I've found that the only angry people I've met are all losers eg Taxi Drivers and Hawkers that serve horrible meals.

All my friends and most of my cohort are all happy and wealthy. More than a handful drive Ferraris and Porsches.