• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josephine Teo asked : "Why you so angry?"

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Josep_Teo.jpg

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/01/13/josephine-teo-why-are-people-so-angry/

http://www.singapolitics.sg/supperclub/josephine-teo-i%E2%80%99d-have-had-four-kids-if-not-politics

:mad::mad::mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I too am puzzled as to why there are so many frustrated and angry people in Singapore when the country is truly a land of opportunity.

Why else would so many citizens from India, China, Philippines, Australia and NZ flock to Singapore looking for work.

If Singapore was the shit hole that some losers make it out to be, people would be leaving in droves instead.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I too am puzzled as to why there are so many frustrated and angry people in Singapore when the country is truly a land of opportunity.

Why else would so many citizens from India, China, Philippines, Australia and NZ flock to Singapore looking for work.

If Singapore was the shit hole that some losers make it out to be, people would be leaving in droves instead.

I am surprised why the heartlanders have not done anything to drive out these foreign leeches?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I am surprised why the heartlanders have not done anything to drive out these foreign leeches?

Why would anyone want to drive them out when it is foreigners that are the ones that are keeping businesses going which in turn creates more opportunities for Singaporeans.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would anyone want to drive them out when it is foreigners that are the ones that are keeping businesses going which in turn creates more opportunities for Singaporeans.

Sure or not? AFAIK, foreigners are the one responsible for the high property prices, increase transportation cost and overall increase in inflation.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sure or not? AFAIK, foreigners are the one responsible for the high property prices, increase transportation cost and overall increase in inflation.

High property prices means that the assets of Singaporeans are appreciating and this takes place whenever the economy is doing well regardless of whether foreigners are part of the equation.

In 1989, I bought my landed property for $420,000. In 1994, I sold it for more than $2.5 million. It was bought by a Singaporean.

The reason why it appreciated so much in such a short period of time was because the country was booming. COE prices were at an all time high too and not a foreigner in sight.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
careful careful....a check on some URA websites could give your identity away based on those transactions...especially if you have those winky wanky eyes.

High property prices means that the assets of Singaporeans are appreciating and this takes place whenever the economy is doing well regardless of whether foreigners are part of the equation.

In 1989, I bought my landed property for $420,000. In 1994, I sold it for more than $2.5 million. It was bought by a Singaporean.

The reason why it appreciated so much in such a short period of time was because the country was booming. COE prices were at an all time high too and not a foreigner in sight.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
careful careful....a check on some URA websites could give your identity away based on those transactions...especially if you have those winky wanky eyes.

Not if there are untruths and pure embellishment and exaggeration. If you are old enough and dealt with properties, you know how the market was during that period.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I oso wondered............. but then why there are pple settling down in NZ or Oz????
So izzit a land of opportunity as you claimed?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i too am convinced that those sinkies are happy sinkie cronies in sinkieland when they are taken care of, just becasue their fathers are somebody.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I oso wondered............. but then why there are pple settling down in NZ or Oz????
So izzit a land of opportunity as you claimed?

It is far easier to make it big in Singapore compared to NZ. I settled in NZ because I have already made my money in Singapore.

jw5

Loyal
1. Should ask her "Why you so liddat?" :o

2. Samy Leong's identity is Samy Leong. The extra Y is to make his name more "exotic". :biggrin: