• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jolovan Wham want you to give 24 hours off days for your maid to have sex with their

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article Source: https://goo.gl/dBvEPt

Jolovan Wham wants you to stop moral policing your maids & allow them 24 hours off days to sex with their boyfriend or girlfriend.

12733488_1708650316014119_5873620380714324915_n.jpg

Jolovan Wham wants you to stop moral policing your maids & allow them 24hrs off days! Do you agree?

For those who don't know who is Jolovan, he is the director of HOME, a humanitarian organisation that champions the rights for migrant workers. He is also a staunch believer of literal freedom of speech where he supported our dear Amos Yee on his rants on stirring religious hatred and insulted our late Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jolovan Wham want you to give 24 hours off days for your maid to have sex with th

Maids are not robots. They need breaks too man. Please respect them as humans too! :-)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jolovan Wham want you to give 24 hours off days for your maid to have sex with th

dogs need it too. jw5, tio bo?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jolovan must be a pinoy gigolo.
He wants to go all night but they have to go back home by 6pm.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maids need sexual relief too. otherwise they will be jerking off sinkie uncles at home while sinkie aunties are cavorting with bangla dicks. and they will need at least 16 hours to sextify themselves: 6.9 hours with bangla fuck buddies, 6.9 hours for freelancing, and 2.2 hours for meals, bio-break, rest between fucks and clean-up. the other 8 hours of the 24-hour clock are for sleep.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

maids need sexual relief too. otherwise they will be jerking off sinkie uncles at home while sinkie aunties are cavorting with bangla dicks. and they will need at least 16 hours to sextify themselves: 6.9 hours with bangla fuck buddies, 6.9 hours for freelancing, and 2.2 hours for meals, bio-break, rest between fucks and clean-up. the other 8 hours of the 24-hour clock are for sleep.

I give my maid more then 24 hours for sexual relief. The only condition is that she has to sexually relieve herself on me. She can do it as many times as she wants. Even during her working day, if she want to sexually relieve herself on me, she only has to ask and a quicky is made available to her by me. I am such a generous employer, thinking about her sexual welfare like that. I told her if her other maid friends want to do sexual relief, they can come to my house too. 2,3,4 at a time is ok with me. Although I will be tired at the end of it, as an employer, I am willing to go above and beyond for those working under me. Sometimes i think i am too nice. Now, I know how Gay Loong feels.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I give my maid more then 24 hours for sexual relief. The only condition is that she has to sexually relieve herself on me. She can do it as many times as she wants. Even during her working day, if she want to sexually relieve herself on me, she only has to ask and a quicky is made available to her by me. I am such a generous employer, thinking about her sexual welfare like that. I told her if her other maid friends want to do sexual relief, they can come to my house too. 2,3,4 at a time is ok with me. Although I will be tired at the end of it, as an employer, I am willing to go above and beyond for those working under me. Sometimes i think i am too nice. Now, I know how Gay Loong feels.

she will rest under you while you work, on her. now you're causing me to think hard (no pun intended) about the latino maid who cums by the neighbor's house every monday. she can literally work under, over and around the employer. quite a fatso chihuahua.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why is local gay Jolovan so interested in rights for maids? He wants to shag them?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

she will rest under you while you work, on her. now you're causing me to think hard (no pun intended) about the latino maid who cums by the neighbor's house every monday. she can literally work under, over and around the employer. quite a fatso chihuahua.

Those are the best. You slap the thighs and ride the wave in.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why is local gay Jolovan so interested in rights for maids? He wants to shag them?

Don't be jealous of the bapok who can get it up for charbors when you cannot.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I fucked a Columbian girl before. Is that considered latino? She was a good shag.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I fucked a Columbian girl before. Is that considered latino? She was a good shag.

colombian, bolivian, venezuelan chicks are considered latinos unless they are of andean indian, amazonian native, and partial or full african heritage. yes, the tall, busty, shapely ones are the most beautiful women in the world, and they are great fucks. not so on the short, plump types with powerful andean legs. their legs can crush pelvic bones.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

And illegals who swim/paddle across to Florida from Cuba are called "Wetbacks."

Cheers!

colombian, bolivian, venezuelan chicks are considered latinos unless they are of andean indian, amazonian native, and partial or full african heritage. yes, the tall, busty, shapely ones are the most beautiful women in the world, and they are great fucks. not so on the short, plump types with powerful andean legs. their legs can crush pelvic bones.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, the one I fucked was quite tall, looked angmo, great set of tits, and ass. A real MILF. Could not believe that she has a 17 year old daughter. Some of these women can really keep their figure.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

And illegals who swim/paddle across to Florida from Cuba are called "Wetbacks."

Cheers!

Who the fuck swims from Cuba to Florida. U must be an Olympic standard swimming.

KeneOtino

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course maid is needed indeed. Without this human life goes wrong.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

just need to convert the odd numbered lorongs in geylang to service them... am sure there will b availability of russian ukraines and mongolian studs available

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

I personally support what he is doing even though he may be over enthusiastic at times when fighting for migrants' rights. He is miles better than other activists like Gilbert Goh, HHH or Riy Ngerng. This is a serious area that G have not done enough and maids bring out the sadistic nature of some Singaporeans who think they can morally police their maid just because they pay them a measly salary.

Sex is part and parcel of human nature. We cannot deny maids their rights to sex.