• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jolovan Wham fined for organising public assembly without permit, chooses to go to jail instead

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-jail-public-assembly-without-permit-11275566

Social worker and activist Jolovan Wham was on Thursday (Feb 21) fined S$3,200 over a public assembly he organised two years ago without a permit and refusing to sign a police statement. Wham, 39, indicated he would not pay the fine and will instead serve jail time of 16 days in default.

Is gay Jolovan a hero, or a zero? I wonder what will happen to him when he goes into prison. Who knows maybe he enjoys his time in there.

s30vpf.jpg

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucktard Chao ah gua Jolovan really goes through a lot of trouble just to go to prison to suck cocks. I will not be surprise if he is thinking of appealing for a longer sentence to have a longer stay and suck even more cocks inside.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have activated the two fat fucks Kirsten han and terry Xu to fuck pinky until he withdraw the charges against gay fuck Jolovan!

5B203893-05DE-4FEF-8199-5B21609B7D10.jpeg
6AA4D7BD-BC32-44F8-AEFC-AF49CBEAFFA4.jpeg
B1D56A35-D047-4854-837F-C6EFA496D68D.jpeg
FFADD783-BF6E-463A-BE38-51726A37BC95.gif

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Refusing to pay and serving time instead is an honorable thing. Why pay the regime? Yes, he's an asshole bandit but he has courage. And he'll get free lodging, free food, and maybe even some free love. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So Wham is now a faggot and a jail bird. He's got no future now. I feel sorry for his parents.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucktard Chao ah gua Jolovan really goes through a lot of trouble just to go to prison to suck cocks. I will not be surprise if he is thinking of appealing for a longer sentence to have a longer stay and suck even more cocks inside.

U are right. He didn’t have to choose to go to jail just to suck some cocks in prison.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Wham is now a faggot and a jail bird. He's got no future now. I feel sorry for his parents.

Don't feel sorry for him! A little kuku bird has it that his parents are rather wealthy and supportive of him. His future is secure; financially or otherwise.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe Terry Xu and Jolovan Wham are willing to go to jail.

Kirsten Han on the other hand is sitting there trying to share in the limelight. She will never be the one doing these things and going to jail.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Refusing to pay and serving time instead is an honorable thing. Why pay the regime? Yes, he's an asshole bandit but he has courage. And he'll get free lodging, free food, and maybe even some free love. :biggrin:

Many opposition figures like Chee have chosen jail time rather than to pay the fat cats regime. It's also a kind of principled stand. Faggot or not, this guy also has balls!