• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joke of the weekend : Free ice-cream for rioters

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Meesa says read viewers comments. Who are these volunteers? :rolleyes:

3767753.png

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chey for a while I thought it was Tonychat giving free ice cream to the Indians FW. Since he praised the rioters earlier.

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give ice cream for fark? To show that Sinkies are not xenophobic ?

If he really care about these FTs, he should be joining org like TWC2 !

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they going to say they will forgive all the nehs who rioted? & got drunk? what the fuck are they doing this?? the problem is not the ah nehs or us it is the government bad planning, that resulted in such an incident.

They are just sucking their 'ice cream'...

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does this same group of people also give out free ice-cream to the elderly Sinkies, the jobless Sinkies, the sick Sinkies, the Sinkies who are in jail?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit, a shameless, senseless and despicable act by those dishing out the free ice-creams.

Giving ice-cream to appease people that damaged property bought with our monies.

Spare the road and spoil the child. It can work this way as a deterence..

The police should instead come out in large numbers with drawn batons as an act of anger for injuring thier comrades who were on duty.

These batons should be used on these people for crowding around doors to areas that may contain machines or engines for emergency use.

More then 5 gathered. Does it not mean an illegal assembly......

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young, I remember how the ice cream man would come around to my neighbourhood. Times have changed & you don't see them around anymore. I guess overheads are too expensive in Spore.

We also use to have many hawkers who could make a decent living. Nowadays I see many struggling. Just look around & you will see food stall vacancies a common sight.

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I remember how the ice cream man would come around to my neighbourhood. Times have changed & you don't see them around anymore. I guess overheads are too expensive in Spore.

We also use to have many hawkers who could make a decent living. Nowadays I see many struggling. Just look around & you will see food stall vacancies a common sight.

I still have it in my area during the weekend. Once you hear the bell rings, its him. All these homemade ice cream is definitely a notch above the rest.

Last edited:

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf... sinkies should really hang this gaius by his balls and let him rot
ah neh gets ice cream for behaving badly...:oIo:

what about those good behaved thais, and pinoy maid?
wait..i think i got the answer..
i will gladly shove my icestick down the throat of those pino maids.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, even Sinkie NS slaves only get ice cream at the cookhouse once per week, and only when western food is served. :(:mad:

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really disgraceful. Must have been initiated by some pappy youth wing. FTs steal jobs from our younger generation and yet, we appease them with goodies.

Kan ni na bu chow chee bye :oIo: