• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Join the Whaha Team. Get free points*!

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I needs points too. My england beri bad and I scarry i get zap :*:

TS probably sleeping in Mandai...Can someone whatsapp that Lazy Monkey! Fucking Sinkies...Always so lazy. How to compete with Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and Ah Noys?!?

:oIo:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
moved to rubbish heap///

so screw bollah must have a share in this.... ow trying to make money by insulting people under hypocritical names.......

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
FuCk you dead understand TS, you started this kind of thread, later one lor Lee lor soh double headed snakezzzz target you then you know.:oIo:

Dear Stompiss

1. It is Whaha's great pleasure to inform you that you have WON our daily Points Lucky Draw Contest.

2. When you log into your SBF Account, you would have received your prizes.

3. Thankyou once again for participating in Whaha's Protect the Newbie Contest.

4. We look forward to your continued support.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
moved to rubbish heap///

so screw bollah must have a share in this.... ow trying to make money by insulting people under hypocritical names.......

Dear Miss Wendy Chan

1. Whaha is grateful for your wonderful and ardent support for Whaha's Mission to rid this Forum of snakes and moles.

2. As our esteemed Board member, we urge that you continue to let us have your views should you discover any snakes and moles.

3. Thank you, madam.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To :

1. Kopluncle
2. Yinge
3. Sammy
4. Ilovestinkapore
5. Mooslim

Dear Sirs

1. Thank you for your support.

2. Unfortunately, none of you qualify for any free points.

3. May I take the opportunity to remind you of our Whaha's mission - Kill the Dog, Tear the Skin, Shoot the Hawk, Whack the Dragon and KILL THE SNAKE.

4. Thankyou for your participation.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your masturbation thread got sent to the rubbish heap!

You got to recruit new cronies from the rubbish heap!!!!!!!!

Hahahshshahshaha!!!!!!!!

Bunch of self absorbed and juvenile school kids!!!!!

Hahagahagahahahahs!!!!!!!!

I laugh and laugh at all of you until I ejaculate into my pants!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your masturbation thread got sent to the rubbish heap!

You got to recruit new cronies from the rubbish heap!!!!!!!!

Hahahshshahshaha!!!!!!!!

Bunch of self absorbed and juvenile school kids!!!!!

Hahagahagahahahahs!!!!!!!!

I laugh and laugh at all of you until I ejaculate into my pants!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for visiting our Whaha Store at The Trivia HQ.

2. Your support in increasing View Counts for SBF is greatly appreciated.

3. Should you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to visit this Whaha Store. Your View Support is important to us. Thank you once again. :biggrin:

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
U pressed one wrong button. :biggrin:

Dear Stompiss

1. On behalf of Whaha, we apologise for the wrong click.

2. We will take this error into conideration when you next particpate in Whaha Points For You Lucky Draw. :biggrin:

3. Thank you for your kind suppport for Whaha's mission.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am still waiting for my free points! Where are my points? :oIo:

Dear kopluncle

1. As we have informed you, you are ineligible for Free Points given that you are neither a Newbie nor are you being bullied.

2. Whaha encourages you to buy a Infp policy at SBF. This should sufficemtly protect you from and imminent and future harm. We also note that Kopiuncle and his Armies have armed themselves sufficently to prevent any terrorist attacks.

3. Thank you for supporting Whaha! Whahahaha :biggrin: is the Best.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kong lanjiao weh lah Kong Hee Meng. May as well just plagiarize your father's Kong Hee's words..."I stand by my integrity.".......LOL.......LOL...Fucking gay monkey in monkey suits should just stay with your regular clothing brands..i.e... jw5 and Raiders.........LOL

Dear Sir

1. Thank you again for contributing to View count of this thread.

2. Your overwhelming support is very much appreciated by the Board of Directors of SBF Whaha Pte Ltd.

3. As for your comments, we will look into them and respond appropriately when your requested medication is ready. Do keep a lookout in your Notifocation panel.

4. We thank you once again for highlighting our services to all SBF members and visitors.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd