• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johore Sultan tells Muslims - "Join festivals of other faith as mark of respect"

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as the chinky pride losers in this forum. Do you dare walk across a pit of hot coal? :rolleyes:

Good job my fellow chinese dog. Chinks that are proud of their race and racially aware are losers unlike us the chinese dogs who kiss the asses and worship non chinks, we chinese dogs are the winners.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan Ibrahim also has his heartache..... his third son Tunku Jalil age 25 is suffering from cancer.

With all his wealth I wonder why he was sent to Guangzhou for surgery and treatment.

That 100 acres of residential land along Napier Road is worth billions of Dollars.

Johor prince Tunku Jalil dies of cancer

6th Dec 2015

JOHOR BARU: Tunku Abdul Jalil Ibni Sultan Ibrahim passed away of liver cancer at the Royal Ward of Sultanah Aminah Hospital here at about 7.11pm on Saturday.

It is learnt that members of the Johor royal family were at his bedside when the 25-year old Tunku Jalil breathed his last.

johore_0.jpg

Tunku Laksamana Johor Tunku Jalil was born in Johor Baru on July 5, 1990 to Sultan Ibrahim and Permaisuri Johor Raja Zarith Sofiah Binti Almarhum Sultan Idris Shah.

Tunku Jalil graduated in Zoology studies from a university in the United Kingdom and had worked as a zoo keeper in Singapore Zoo for about a year and at the London Zoo for two years.

He became the first member of the Johor royal household to serve in the police force after completing his police training for nine months.

Tunku Jalil was diagnosed with the stage four liver cancer and had undergone liver transplant in China.

In his memory, the Sultan of Johor has set up the Tunku Laksamana Cancer Foundation to assist cancer patients in the country.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan Ibrahim also has his heartache..... his third son Tunku Jalil age 23 is suffering from cancer.

With all his wealth I wonder why he was sent to Guangzhou for surgery and treatment.

That 100 acres of residential land along Napier Road is worth billions of Dollars.

In Singapore hospitals you either get hepatitis or TB!

On top of the cancer you have!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem of Islam is non Muslims are infidels and they must be killed! How to respect people of other faiths when you have this BS propaganda to begin with?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was his granddaddy. The whole family are murderers...and they get away with it

i think that was his daddy. when he became sultan, he managed to get rid of her step mother by declaring his dead father divorced her. The sultan of johore family can still run around in singapore free of criminal charges which still boggles me. Its like singapore still belongs to johore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think that was his daddy. when he became sultan, he managed to get rid of her step mother by declaring his dead father divorced her. The sultan of johore family can still run around in singapore free of criminal charges which still boggles me. Its like singapore still belongs to johore.

The pap govt indulges them for $$$$$.....
They only state royalty but see the VIP status accorded to them machiam bigger than some country dignitaries.
The prince kena stopped for speeding and drunk driving can threaten to kill Sg poodles....you say leh