• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Puki Motorist - JPM 495

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyone rode an e scooter this sort of carnage would not occur.
:FU::FU:
you and your arrogant egotistic self
dishing out adviSe again.
from how to upgrade in life to how to avoid accident
you have it all covered.
for someone with an serious mental illness
shouldn't it be
if chinks are disallowed on the road this sort of carnage would not occur.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU::FU:
you and your arrogant egotistic self
dishing out adviSe again.
from how to upgrade in life to how to avoid accident
you have it all covered.
for someone with an serious mental illness
shouldn't it be
if chinks are disallowed on the road this sort of carnage would not occur.

Yes, he will blame the Chinese for everything. When the world says the sky is blue, he will say it's red... Just to either keep things controversial or just to sound like he is damn clever. Either way, he is a dick.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes, he will blame the Chinese for everything. When the world says the sky is blue, he will say it's red... Just to either keep things controversial or just to sound like he is damn clever. Either way, he is a dick.

All I do is use common sense which seems to be very uncommon nowadays. I support e scooters because they are the way of the future. Only luddites will insist on doing things the same old way forever. I detest the Chinese because of their behavior. It has nothing to do with skin colour.

Cars will soon be relics of the past.

I set up this forum to expound my wisdom. You don't expect me just to go with the flow even though it's in the wrong direction.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I do is use common sense which seems to be very uncommon nowadays. I support e scooters because they are the way of the future. Only luddites will insist on doing things the same old way forever. I detest the Chinese because of their behavior. It has nothing to do with skin colour.

Cars will soon be relics of the past.

I set up this forum to expound my wisdom. You don't expect me just to go with the flow even though it's in the wrong direction.

Singapore experiences around 165 days of rain per year. Hardly conducive for PMDs to be the main mode of transportation.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to see, just a jiuhu kia banged into another jiuhu kia, while both are trying to earn the exchange rate.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Singapore experiences around 165 days of rain per year. Hardly conducive for PMDs to be the main mode of transportation.

I cycled to school from Monday to Saturday for 4 years. Rain is something you just get used to.

People nowadays are too used to creature comforts. Air conditioned house to air conditioned car to air conditioned office to air conditioned restaurant/ shopping.

A bit of rain never killed anyone.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Manpower deployed to deal with PMDs would be better spent dealing with these sorts of drivers.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Blind driver should have his license revoked. Singapore will be a safer place if he's limited to riding a PMD.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cycled to school from Monday to Saturday for 4 years. Rain is something you just get used to.

People nowadays are too used to creature comforts. Air conditioned house to air conditioned car to air conditioned office to air conditioned restaurant/ shopping.

A bit of rain never killed anyone.

I was referencing the danger from wet concrete pavements causing aquaplaning. And being drenched like a drowned chicken.

U did mention you don't scoot when it rains, so I assume u have not experienced the dangers of riding in the rain.

Infrastructure here currently not conducive PMDs. If it's improved, I will support.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I was referencing the danger from wet concrete pavements causing aquaplaning. And being drenched like a drowned chicken.

U did mention you don't scoot when it rains, so I assume u have not experienced the dangers of riding in the rain.

Infrastructure here currently not conducive PMDs. If it's improved, I will support.

I don't scoot in the rain because there's a big warning sticker on my scooter that tells me not to or it will void the warranty.

There are waterproof models designed for off road use but those are twice the price.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Car drivers nowadays drive while texting. I have seen many close calls but driver continues to text even after that. Its just not safe for motorcyclist, pedestrians, cyclist and e scooters with this type of attitude.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Safe and Sound.

Screenshot_2019-07-07-18-35-47-1.png

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
JH bikers are ripping off SG taxpayers!!! amount of emergency committed to these reckless mat rempit contributed to GST increase.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he will blame the Chinese for everything. When the world says the sky is blue,
e will say it's red... Just to either keep things controversial or just to sound like he is damn clever.
Either way, he is a dick.

u spoken the truth
particularly the line in bold.