• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Property Market Dead for Foreigners?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://openload.co/f/ux9EZy-INzM/Books_on_Reincarnation.zip

Pop-up advertisements must be enabled on your browser to use the hosting website (that's how they make money to enable them to offer this service of hosting files online for free without registration required for either uploader or downloader).
So fast proven convict must win by criminal way hahaha Malaysian filthy Indian your karma is bad to be born a filthy Indian descendant of convicts

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pop-up advertisements must be enabled on your browser to use the hosting website (that's how they make money to enable them to offer this service of hosting files online for free without registration required for either uploader or downloader).
So fast proven convict must win by criminal way hahaha Malaysian filthy Indian your karma is bad to be born a filthy Indian descendant of convicts

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok time for me to go sleep soundly as I deserve. Not like criminal big bullies that get away scot free and certainly don’t deserve peaceful sleep. Continue to spam lies, steal and boast of your theft to win ok Malaysian vicious dogs? That’s what you evil dogs have been doing to me for years.

So fast proven convict must win by criminal way hahaha Malaysian filthy Indian @UltimaOnline your karma is bad to be born a filthy Indian descendant of convicts

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A descendant of convict talking to me about karma hahaha. Only shameless descendant of convict will do crimes to me and dare to call it my karma indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this ccb world do sexual harassment crimes no need to pay for it one. Can enjoy life song song while poor victim pay for it and get called nuts by proud Malaysian filthy Indian CRIMINAL big bully dog like @UltimaOnline.
MALICIOUS and shameless dogs and bitches that followed me around posting insinuating insults like @UltimaOnline and @mspiggy certainly deserved to be named. Big bullies that think they are entitled to viciously bully me and then walked away and then come back act like nothing happened should be named.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile vicious Malaysian dog @Valium dare not appear here to post his dirty sex photos while post at the main forum song song. Why not? Ccb Malaysians are already world famous for being cheap and dirty using sex video to attack opponent in politics.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile vicious Malaysian dog @Valium dare not appear here to post his dirty sex photos while post at the main forum song song. Why not? Ccb Malaysians are already world famous for being cheap and dirty using sex video to attack opponent in politics.
SO CHEAP SO DIRTY until can viciously defame a virgin with an annulled marriage as a slut whore mistress and use karma as an excuse to justify stealing my photos and slut shaming me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well ccb Malaysian evil dogs snakes crocodiles you can paint me from white to black but the truth will always manifest itself in one way or another to tell the world how cheap and dirty Malaysians are like this attack on minister by sex video. SO EVIL SO SICKENING.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well ccb Malaysian evil dogs snakes crocodiles you can paint me from white to black but the truth will always manifest itself in one way or another to tell the world how cheap and dirty Malaysians are like this attack on minister by sex video. SO EVIL SO SICKENING.

Take one knife and fuck yourself in your cheebye!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take one knife and fuck yourself in your cheebye!!!!
Tsk tsk tsk you ccb Malaysian sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs are SO 烂货坏人SO SHAMELESS SO EVIL SO SNAKE SO BIG BULLY SO LIAR SO UNREPENTANT THIEF SLANDERER HARASSER. SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO LOW CLASS SO LOVE ATTENTION SO SHALLOW. Not a single decent human quality in you.