• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Night Scene is going to be very prosperous

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got some Johor reseller info from workplace, maybe causeway greenlane can open by year-end because many singaporeans' second home in Malaysia are moudly and Malaysians working in singapore also keen to go home visit relatives.

First thought in my mind was that, govt mentioned that we are likely to close all the pubs, nightclubs and KTVs in Singapore beyond Christmas,
https://www.gov.sg/article/roadmap-to-phase-3
wouldn't the reopening of causeway trigger a mad rush to JB to enjoy drinks and chicks?

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opening of greenlane entry to JB is determined by SG gahmen not boleh land gahmen. I doubt they'll open by year end. Like u said there'll be a mad rush to JB to enjoy drinks n chicks, so do u think SG gahmen will allow people to go in?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opening of greenlane entry to JB is determined by SG gahmen not boleh land gahmen. I doubt they'll open by year end. Like u said there'll be a mad rush to JB to enjoy drinks n chicks, so do u think SG gahmen will allow people to go in?

I read that it is reciprocate green lane. If they open, we will open.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB night life I still shut. But youmcan get away with it if its not too obvious.

Johor polis wun touch you for drinking and whoring.
Johor polis is very corrupted. A year ago, KL organized the biggest raid against phone-scammers from China that are based in Malaysia, Johor refused to cooperate.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/econ...alaysia-over-online-scam-targeting-wechat-pay
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/sout...e-chinese-arrested-malaysias-ipoh-online-scam

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best closed for another 6-9 months. Let jiuhukias suffer. As for sporeans with johor property, just too bad. Jiuhukia best cannot tahan and go back, forcing local towkay to rethink hiring practices and offer higher salary to local to attract them to those jobs currently salary being depressed by cheap jiuhukia.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think Pappies going to open up the border for Sinkies to chiong there. Matland Covid rates now still spiraling. I miss the spas and the fuck joints there. Even my regular JB OKT banging his balls now messaging me when border will open again. I told him go message Lee Hsien Loong to ask him personally.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends whether muhyddin is still around. If it’s Najib or Umno back in power sure open. If it’s Mahathir again fat hope.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even next year CNY the SG causeway/tuas border will not open. The Malaysian gahmen they're dying to open but not the SG side. It'll be even tougher for those with families in JB come CNY next year.
So many countries now having a 2nd wave, do u think the SG gahmen will dare to take such a risk?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best closed for another 6-9 months. Let jiuhukias suffer. As for sporeans with johor property, just too bad. Jiuhukia best cannot tahan and go back, forcing local towkay to rethink hiring practices and offer higher salary to local to attract them to those jobs currently salary being depressed by cheap jiuhukia.

I hope the Msian authority would allow sinkies who owned properties in JB/Msia to enter. Legitimate. I already sent feedback to them. But the quarantine requirement kind of turnoff.