• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Menteri Besar spearheaded Singapore invasion

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Or we become prisoners of war if SAF collapses;
Or if we are successful, commit genocide by slaughtering all the Malays.

We will only know if the war happens. Make it so, Gen Kee Chiu. We have full faith in your leadership on the war front.
We will never suffer defeat when our brave warrior Gen Kee Chiu is leading the charge. If we fail, we can always count on him to serve packet rice to the enemy to placate them. Further he can also tell them joke and act the fool to distract them, having vast experience as a court jester. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We will never suffer defeat when our brave warrior Gen Kee Chiu is leading the charge. If we fail, we can always count on him to serve packet rice to the enemy to placate them. Further he can also tell them joke and act the fool to distract them, having vast experience as a court jester. :biggrin:

I actually want to see him direct the slaughtering of all Mudlanders when he conquers Johor.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Alamak, no big deal. The four eyes meeting was not over, they were continuing their discussion on the drive to airport. That's why Sultan doesn't even want driver to be around.
See how stupid Shit Times is.
I believe the report and video originated from a mudland source

A half a minute-long clip, uploaded by Ops Johor on its Facebook page, shows Johor Mentri Besar (MB) Osman Sapian being stopped from getting into the Proton Saga that was driven by Johor Ruler Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar to drop Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to the airport on Thursday

The clip, which was uploaded on Thursday night, a few hours after the Johor Ruler had dropped Tun Dr Mahathir to the airport in a first-generation Proton Saga, has almost 2k people reacting to it, with over 1,000 shares at the time of writing this story.

In the 31-second clip, the Johor MB is seen being stopped by who appears to be Sultan Ibrahim's military aide de camp from trying to get in the back seat of the Proton Saga. Osman can be seen opening the left passenger door at the 10-second mark.

However, as he lowers his head to get inside the sky-blue Proton Saga, which was a gift from Tun Dr Mahathir to the Johor Ruler's father, the man in the military uniform can be seen putting his hand between Osman and the door to stop him from entering.

https://says.com/my/news/video-show...ing-proton-saga-in-which-sultan-dropped-tun-m

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the report and video originated from a mudland source

A half a minute-long clip, uploaded by Ops Johor on its Facebook page, shows Johor Mentri Besar (MB) Osman Sapian being stopped from getting into the Proton Saga that was driven by Johor Ruler Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar to drop Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to the airport on Thursday

The clip, which was uploaded on Thursday night, a few hours after the Johor Ruler had dropped Tun Dr Mahathir to the airport in a first-generation Proton Saga, has almost 2k people reacting to it, with over 1,000 shares at the time of writing this story.

In the 31-second clip, the Johor MB is seen being stopped by who appears to be Sultan Ibrahim's military aide de camp from trying to get in the back seat of the Proton Saga. Osman can be seen opening the left passenger door at the 10-second mark.

However, as he lowers his head to get inside the sky-blue Proton Saga, which was a gift from Tun Dr Mahathir to the Johor Ruler's father, the man in the military uniform can be seen putting his hand between Osman and the door to stop him from entering.

https://says.com/my/news/video-show...ing-proton-saga-in-which-sultan-dropped-tun-m

It is the interpretation of the Shit Times that I fault. If driver is allowed in the car and MB is not, then that would be a story. It is a four-eye discussion in the car, so no room for MB.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yes, auntie (vir)gin. it’s all about you. “me me me”. whole world including sg, jb and batam revolves around you.
Not pointing fingers at anyone. But selfish, self-centered and self-interested people usually remain single and die alone. They do not have the capacity to love and treasure anyone else but themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, auntie (vir)gin. it’s all about you. “me me me”. whole world including sg, jb and batam revolves around you.
Ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians revolved around me is a fact, not that it’s all about me. The latest was one of these bastards that added me into their WhatsApp group TODAY and then denied knowing me. So is it not correct they revolved around me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not pointing fingers at anyone. But selfish, self-centered and self-interested people usually remain single and die alone. They do not have the capacity to love and treasure anyone else but themselves.
LOL you are always pointing fingers at me and then make such shameless statement that you are not pointing fingers at anyone. You know how to spell SHAMELESS?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL you are always pointing fingers at me and then make such shameless statement that you are not pointing fingers at anyone. You know how to spell SHAMELESS?
Btw @glockman son of whore you are always pointing fingers at others from whether good woman to whether make contribution to this forum but you never ask yourself what about YOU? Are you a good man? What good did you do to people? Did you make contributions to this forum? Well you made zero contribution to this forum as far as I see. All these years I learnt nothing from you except your ccb judgement and finger pointing at others and talking nothing meaningful about yourself while I learnt a lot from others that talked about their own experience. Those that you psychopath @glockman so called selfish self centered self interested forumers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw @glockman son of whore you are always pointing fingers at others from whether good woman to whether make contribution to this forum but you never ask yourself what about YOU? Are you a good man? What good did you do to people? Did you make contributions to this forum? Well you made zero contribution to this forum as far as I see. All these years I learnt nothing from you except your ccb judgement and finger pointing at others and talking nothing meaningful about yourself while I learnt a lot from others that talked about their own experience. Those that you psychopath @glockman so called selfish self centered self interested forumers.
And of course why you psychopath @glockman don’t talk about yourself is not because you are unselfish, not self centered and not self interested but precisely because you are selfish, self centered and self interested - not willing to share your experience - afraid people will learn from you and become smarter than you and will use the information against you. Ccb Malaysians sons of whores like you are always accusing me what you are yourselves: most selfish most self centered and most self interested people on earth. That explains all your ccb Malaysian behavior from littering to speeding to stealing to slandering to harassing to invasion.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a love-hate affair with Ms Gin. :biggrin:
Yes you are right his is a simpleton love hate affair indeed while @glockman one is 1000% hatred. For some reason this son of whore @glockman hates me thoroughly and like all those psychopath with Hitler character, they will not leave people they hate alone but will want to destroy them thoroughly in whatever cruel and lowlife ways. And that’s exactly what happened and why so many Ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians are revolving around me isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course why you psychopath
@glockman don’t talk about yourself is not because you are unselfish, not self centered and not self interested but precisely because you are selfish, self centered and self interested - not willing to share your experience - afraid people will learn from you and become smarter than you and will use the information against you. Ccb Malaysians sons of whores like you are always accusing me what you are yourselves: most selfish most self centered and most self interested people on earth. That explains all your ccb Malaysian behavior from littering to speeding to stealing to slandering to harassing to invasion.

Seriously anyone here knows anything about @glockman other than he likes to judge people this judge people that?

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
哎呀! 水浒传 三国演义 看太多了. 满街这样子. 被特警抓起来了! 哈哈呵呵! 他曾经是最屌的街头云骑尉 点击 https://f.sinaimg.cn/tech/transform/478/w178h300/20190115/HbL_-hrsecha9647814.gif

Singapore need to import this Ah Tiong super-hero to fight Malaysians!

HbL_-hrsecha9647814.gif