• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor crown prince said emergency should have been declared and area evacuated

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A51C7282-C170-48E3-A3D6-63F202022214.jpeg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya these useless mudland ministers now caused harm to people at Punggol. Really give nothing but evil shit to good neighbour.

Sultan also useless. Only want publicity. What is RM1 million? I mean he can threw RM1 million and gave free shopping spree to shoppers. Why can he throw in with another zero and make it 10 million ringgits? Afterall this is more important. Human lives at stake

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan also useless. Only want publicity. What is RM1 million? I mean he can threw RM1 million and gave free shopping spree to shoppers. Why can he throw in with another zero and make it 10 million ringgits? Afterall this is more important. Human lives at stake
Sultan has no administrative power so he cannot be called useless as he can only donate money and frankly Rm1m is not too little for a donation.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sultan has no administrative power so he cannot be called useless as he can only donate money and frankly Rm1m is not too little for a donation.

What i meant was 1 million is peanut to him. He can threw tat 1 million to shoppers....which i think is not necessary or urgent at all. Shoppers who shop at mall dont consider poor. More than 1000 inluding school children fell victim to gas poisoning. The sultan himself also wonder how come no declaration of state emergency. So he know the seriousness of this incident. So RM1 million is peanut to the sultan.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/joho...ver-heres-the-full-timeline-of-what-happened/

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It’s like your own house infested with Zika mozzies and you blame NEA. It will do well for him to STFU and quietly enjoy his allowance.