• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Johor become next Shenzheng

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
johor wants to be like shenzhen dongguan?

6179773589.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This includes the revival of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore high-speed rail, the setting up of an international financial hub in Forest City

Good luck with that as Country Garden is on the brink of collapse. By the way, check the condition of the reclaimed land at Forest City too, it might also be on the brink of collapse. :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan gu gu. Maybe can become Dongguan flesh market.

Dongguan flesh market also gone liao. I wonder what has happened to all those Changping chiobus who sat (and slept) with me 10-12 years ago. I only know that one of them is now in Sinkieland. She married a Sinkie and has two kids now. She still messages me every CNY and Mid-Autumn festival. I wonder if her husband got to know her in Changping too.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shenzhen is one of the world's largest container ports, with a natural deep harbour and safe shelters, serving a huge hinterland. Shenzhen's population of 18 million is almost the size of West Malaysia.

Geographically and demographically Johor just doesn't stack up.

3. Port of Shenzhen, China

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 9.25.13 AM.png

The Port of Shenzhen is the second-largest port in China and the third-largest port in the world. Several ports in the area, including Yantian, Chiwan, Dachan Bay, and Shekou, are referred to collectively by this name.

Many tech companies, including Huawei, Tencent, and SenseTime, have set up shop there due to technical advancements in the region. Shenzhen, sometimes known as China’s Silicon Valley, is currently a major worldwide technological centre.

The Port of Shenzhen has seen a growth in commerce and container movement due to the city’s industrial activity and investments. As a result of this constant rise, the port overtook the neighbouring Port of Hong Kong to claim third place in 2013.