• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious JohnTan, did you serve with LT-GEN NG?

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passed away peacefully 01/Jan/2020.

Source: MIN. OF DEFENCE

Screenshot_2020-01-01-20-05-57-1.png

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
This general was the one that cause the diplomatic storm between Johor Royal family and Singapore.
He refuse to allow the sultan’s helicopter to land in Sembawang Airbase (a arrangement previously under Winston Choo). The yaya sultan landed his heli at polo club instead and cause the polo club incident.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm sure John Tan served this general dutifully for years............using his mouth as a cum receptacle...............and using his mouth as a ''holster'' for the general's cock...........

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i'm sure John Tan served this general dutifully for years............using his mouth as a cum receptacle...............and using his mouth as a ''holster'' for the general's cock...........

I served under Tiger Hong years ago. He was a tough soldier.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This general was the one that cause the diplomatic storm between Johor Royal family and Singapore.
He refuse to allow the sultan’s helicopter to land in Sembawang Airbase (a arrangement previously under Winston Choo). The yaya sultan landed his heli at polo club instead and cause the polo club incident.

This fucker is shit useless lah. They put in charge of product development at ODE and at SAE later became ST Automotive. The guy fucked up the AMX-13 upgrades and allowed ST to put out that piece of shit called the Bionix. He was just ass luck, because he was a farmer. After the Pink One became the first scholar Colonel, his days were numbered and he was pushed out.

A few years ago, his name was one of those exposed in the Panama bank accounts scandal. Where all the rich and corrupt people in the world opened panamanian bank accounts to hide their money. Sinkieland tax rate so low, he still must open panama bank account meh?